2 Stock Cocks To Go

eastcoaster

I have a couple of stock cock,s for sale , I,m gradually reducing my stock loft from 16 pair to 8 and have to make some hard decision s , these 2 are very nice birds that have bred me pigeons to score in the Snfc .

Blue cock bred by mcgimpsey bros Northern Ireland post-155-14812284013278_thumb.jpg

Cheq cock ped post-155-14812289566191_thumb.jpg

These 2 have bred me some very nice birds the blue cock is sire to my 2 inland nat scores this year and one went to Reims , he is also half brother to my no 1 cock that has bred 5 x1st fed winners for the brother and I when racing in East Lothian . They have the same dam moonstone bred by M&D Evans .

I have 8/9 from the cheq cock still in the loft ready for the nationals next year .

The sale will be a 24 hour auction start at 9.00 tonight and Finnish 9.00 tomorrow night with proceed split 50/50 with pigeon basics .

Thanks Colin Grieve

Maybe admin could tidy it up a bit as I am hopeless . Help

Cheq cock ped post-155-14812289566191_thumb.jpg

These 2 have bred me some very nice birds the blue cock is sire to my 2 inland nat scores this year and one went to Reims , he is also half brother to my no 1 cock that has bred 5 x1st fed winners for the brother and I when racing in East Lothian . They have the same dam moonstone bred by M&D Evans .

I have 8/9 from the cheq cock still in the loft ready for the nationals next year .

The sale will be a 24 hour auction start at 9.00 tonight and Finnish 9.00 tomorrow night with proceed split 50/50 with pigeon basics .

Thanks Colin Grieve

Maybe admin could tidy it up a bit as I am hopeless . Help

A wee correction the blue cock s half brother has bred 3 x1st fed for us &2 for others

And have 10 southwells still in race team 4 from cheq cock not all from him as stated.

The mcgimpsey pigeons have been incredible for the brother and I over the last few years almost winning the bovington national against 5500 birds and excel over 300 ml ,

The southwells are well known as plodders and need 500 ml

I,m not really a club flyer by that I mean I can't compete with the big boys as my feeding is totally geared for the nationals .

This is not a sales pitch as I don,t normally sell my birds just a little more info .

Any questions feel free to pm me .

Aye Derek some good results right through the family.

That is why it is taking me so long to whittle down my stock birds as he was a cracking cock and with a bit of luck his 2 older sons will score a bit higher this year .

If anybody wanted middle distance pigeons I would not put them off going to Eddie McGimpsey for birds that will fly well in this area .

• 1 month later...

I picked these 2 cocks up tonight to save the new owner paying any carraige on them as i'll take them to Blackpool for him and i have to say he will be well pleased with them :emoticon-0157-sun:

Your gent Alan , hope he likes them , the mcgimpsey blue cock was one of my favorite pigeons but if he is,nt happy with them money back garenteed .

• 1 month later...

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders