Lanarkshire Fed

Won't be going on Saturday been offered a shift on Saturday and Santa needs paying :emoticon-0179-headbang:

So good luck to everyone who goes....would like to see the fed go to both inlands and ypres with the snfc next season but whatever it is it is :emoticon-0136-giggle:

That's not AGM business George, that's for the race programme meeting

Yip, think that will be a touchy subject

I'm no really sure what the point of it is and from what I hear it only leaves 2 clubs in the centre section? Uddingston and Dazell? End up Uddingston in the West and Dazell in the East

Although it disny really bother me to be honest I'll just try to send my doos...only one pigeon can top the fed anyway

Edited by geordie1234

Guest johnhunter

wont make it myself due to work but would like see some say about a rota system on the transporter same clubs put in trailer every week with big disadvantag

joe have you ever been to a liberation

:emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

yes few but not with new transpoters but did commeant on first couple videos posted on pb. lasted hour then was remove from topic no more

were shown after that tho.the clubs in wagon ever week will say no disavantage so lets do rota each week see why they wont agree the wagon

in machanicel up lot faster than trailer when guys got to coe up 2 handels one for each side not as if both side go up same time as wagon

first lib few dooes landed on building next to site second one first four tears off does were out and away before they

relise had run round and start winding up trailer came to last couple races when only wagon was on and guest what we made fed result no disadvantage my *expletive removed* or is it cause we dident buy our own baskest that why some clubs get there spaces keep on wagon emptys out full ones in

yes few but not with new transpoters but did commeant on first couple videos posted on pb. lasted hour then was remove from topic no more

were shown after that tho.the clubs in wagon ever week will say no disavantage so lets do rota each week see why they wont agree the wagon

in machanicel up lot faster than trailer when guys got to coe up 2 handels one for each side not as if both side go up same time as wagon

first lib few dooes landed on building next to site second one first four tears off does were out and away before they

relise had run round and start winding up trailer came to last couple races when only wagon was on and guest what we made fed result no disadvantage my *expletive removed* or is it cause we dident buy our own baskest that why some clubs get there spaces keep on wagon emptys out full ones in

never heard so much rubbish trailer goes up quicker than wagon and you think the first ones out go there and then LOL

Joe I hope you have written a letter to Santa for Xmas wish your bang on her as well as your wicker baskets theory lol