Free Pigeons

andrecrock

Hi all, I have not posted for some time as I have not been racing. I got a few birds left in the loft that needs to go. I am in Honiton Devon I have 5 Cock birds and 12 hens here. some of the birds belonged to a friend of mine that has recently passed away. Mixed blood lines including Janssen, Sootjen and van reet.Happy for any one to view them. I have addled a few photos and as you can see cleaning time is gone out the window. Please contact me for further info.

post-4183-14783407714071_thumb.jpg

post-4183-14783407356395_thumb.jpg

Guest johnhunter

Hi all, I have not posted for some time as I have not been racing. I got a few birds left in the loft that needs to go. I am in Honiton Devon I have 5 Cock birds and 12 hens here. some of the birds belonged to a friend of mine that has recently passed away. Mixed blood lines including Janssen, Sootjen and van reet.Happy for any one to view them. I have addled a few photos and as you can see cleaning time is gone out the window. Please contact me for further info.

post-4183-14783407714071_thumb.jpg

come on ten minutes with a scraper is all it would take,would you like to stand in sh** all day ???

Guest johnhunter

How will that improve the doos ??

I would not like to see your loft if you think that that's ok,and yes it will improve the doos ,oh I forgot you are the guy who is not going to clean drinkers out ,down right laziness on his part and your part

Guest johnhunter

How will that improve the doos ??

I would not like to see your loft if you think that that's ok,and yes it will improve the doos ,oh I forgot you are the guy who is not going to clean drinkers out ,down right laziness on his part and your part

Guest johnhunter

Keeping a loft spotless guarantees........ nothing.

Cleaning a drinker regularly guarantees........nothing.

i agree with you but i think clean lofts are for doo men, but plenty win with lofts that are not clean out,

It's not really good for yer health Davey......and am no sure what ye can learn from deep litter and trampled sh** about the health and form of yer birds

Guest johnhunter

John Ellis of Wellbank, never cleaned his loft

dkj ,I am not talking about cleaning the loft out,as you can see by the photos the birds are standing in two inches of sh** .lets hope someone gets them quick or they wont have a perch

It's not really good for yer health Davey......and am no sure what ye can learn from deep litter and trampled sh** about the health and form of yer birds

one of the best lofts in europe was brugemann bros of Assendelft netherlands at Barcelona 750ml plus, and was not clean when i was there, but there pigeons were outstanding type in great nick, and there loft were mmmmmm,

Guest johnhunter

Keeping a loft spotless guarantees........ nothing.

Cleaning a drinker regularly guarantees........nothing.

heh thicko I am talking about pigeons standing in two inches of sh**,so whit happens if you don't clean the perches

one of the best lofts in europe was brugemann bros of Assendelft netherlands at Barcelona 750ml plus, and was not clean when i was there, but there pigeons were outstanding type in great nick, and there loft were mmmmmm,

I can smell it frae here lol

heh thicko I am talking about pigeons standing in two inches of sh**,so whit happens if you don't clean the perches

Nothing happens ! All they do is stand taller on the perch LOL !!

If you've got droppings that tall on the perch there's something adrift with your ventilation.

Davey, were the perches clean

dont think so, nothing was clean drinkers included, but the doo,s were in oustanding condition, and the one,s i got are winning out to 600ml with the snfc, dont think iv bought better pigeon anywhere than them, great pigeons, fly all day and when they land they are as fresh as paint,

dont think so, nothing was clean drinkers included, but the doo,s were in oustanding condition, and the one,s i got are winning out to 600ml with the snfc, dont think iv bought better pigeon anywhere than them, great pigeons, fly all day and when they land they are as fresh as paint,

mind there loft are bone dry inside, thats why i think is ok with there loft