New Aviary Wanted

Delboy

Im thinking whether to make a customised aviary myself or get someone else to do it to my spec. Ive been looking up a few but all are too expensive. The aviary will be about 10 x 6 with a sloping roof and trap built in to the roof, also a pull out tray for easy cleaning underneath .Is there anyone on here any idea who could do this professionally?

post-2367-14749923277059_thumb.jpg

Im thinking whether to make a customised aviary myself or get someone else to do it to my spec. Ive been looking up a few but all are too expensive. The aviary will be about 10 x 6 with a sloping roof and trap built in to the roof, also a pull out tray for easy cleaning underneath .Is there anyone on here any idea who could do this professionally?

http://forum.pigeonbasics.com/topic/64360-fife-workshop/

Dae it yirsel mate, put trap on front of aviary also. :)

We plan to do the same thing Del after i come back from my hols i managed to get a hold of some wire mesh panels oot the work that have 1 inch metal tube framing that will bolt together and some perspex for the roof looking forward to doing it and getting them on the loft we will use them on the old bird loft in the winter and move them onto the yb lofts in the summer

We plan to do the same thing Del after i come back from my hols i managed to get a hold of some wire mesh panels oot the work that have 1 inch metal tube framing that will bolt together and some perspex for the roof looking forward to doing it and getting them on the loft we will use them on the old bird loft in the winter and move them onto the yb lofts in the summer

Can you get some more for Del he's hard up :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

He will buy a coke if you can help him :drinking-coffee-200: :drinking-coffee-200: