Loft Advice

j888

I went from a 10x6 split in two with a box aviary on the front and loved it. I've now got a 16x8 with 3 sections and a corridor with no aviary and i hate it.

If i get a new loft when i move i think i'll go for one without a corridor and an aviary on the front again, my birds were alot tamer and in much better condition in my old converted shed to be honest.

I went from a 10x6 split in two with a box aviary on the front and loved it. I've now got a 16x8 with 3 sections and a corridor with no aviary and i hate it.

If i get a new loft when i move i think i'll go for one without a corridor and an aviary on the front again, my birds were alot tamer and in much better condition in my old converted shed to be honest.

Do you find with having a corridor that your birds werent as tame because you werent entering the sections as often ?

Do you find with having a corridor that your birds werent as tame because you werent entering the sections as often ?

Yes, that's spot on. I'n future i'd either go for one without a corridor or get a loft with a corridor at the back so that i can have aviaries on the front.