Salmonella Outbreak

Guest peter4pm

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peter4pm

peter what happened to the pigeons when they had it eight years ago ?

Sorry for the late reply mate just seen it there ...i lost around 16 birds mate that was 2008 but it is different birds i have now not any of what i had back then ...Like i said at the beginning it started when they began molting ...i only posted about it in case anyone had further advice on it ...wish i hadn't bothered saying anything now wasnt expecting to get the third degree from some ...Anyways i called Maff today i am awaiting details ...Cheers

How dare you mate say things like that ..You dont even know me from adam and your trying to blacken my name before i have even had a chance to awnser your question ..some ppl work you know and are not on here 24/7 ..SHAME on you sir

Peter4pm,Lets get a few things sorted out,I did not try to blacken your name,your own actions contributed to that,you were listing 4 and 5 year old racing pigeons suitable for stock purposes on another site no mention as regards the sickness in your lofts,you are now claiming that you disposed of these birds and you have called in M.A.F.F. At the outset culling these sick birds was not an option according to you,you are now claiming that these racing pigeons have been culled why did you not wait untill M.A.F.F. could check them out for you if it was not an option to cull them,I do see that you have withdrawn your advert on the other site.

If you still feel that I tried to blacken your name then there are steps you can take,through the S.H.U. If you are a member,if not then through the courts.....JBC/..

Guest peter4pm

Peter4pm,Lets get a few things sorted out,I did not try to blacken your name,your own actions contributed to that,you were listing 4 and 5 year old racing pigeons suitable for stock purposes on another site no mention as regards the sickness in your lofts,you are now claiming that you disposed of these birds and you have called in M.A.F.F. At the outset culling these sick birds was not an option according to you,you are now claiming that these racing pigeons have been culled why did you not wait untill M.A.F.F. could check them out for you if it was not an option to cull them,I do see that you have withdrawn your advert on the other site.

If you still feel that I tried to blacken your name then there are steps you can take,through the S.H.U. If you are a member,if not then through the courts.....JBC/..

look mate i cant be bothered with any of this ok so thats the end of it you have your opinions i have mines ...just for the record the racing birds were not sick ..i just needed space is ...but like i say leave it at that ..good night .