• Squeaker
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationEast wemyss Fife
  • Club:St Serfs club Kingdom Fed

Posted 25 September 2016 - 14:59 PM

View Postjohnhunter, on 24 September 2016 - 11:05 AM, said:

if it is confirmed yes but not many do

It is not on the MAFF lit of notifiable diseases. There have been plenty cases here where is has been reported to the MAFF and they have supplied treatment and s disentfectant to the lofts free of charge.

#42 User is offline   JOHNSEE 

• Old Bird
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationDundee
  • Club:Douglas R.P.C.

Posted 25 September 2016 - 20:42 PM

View Postjohnhunter, on 25 September 2016 - 11:13 AM, said:

peter 4pm seems to have gone away,

Perhaps he has gone into hiding,......hang your head in shame peter4pm let this be a warning to anyone in the coatbridge area or indeed any area not to buy birds from this man...........JBC/..

#43 User is offline   cemetary 

• High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • LocationKingdom Owe Fife

Posted 25 September 2016 - 20:48 PM

View PostJOHNSEE, on 25 September 2016 - 21:42 PM, said:

Perhaps he has gone into hiding,......hang your head in shame peter4pm let this be a warning to anyone in the coatbridge area or indeed any area not to buy birds from this man...........JBC/..

Is he a feather merchant from coatbridge, ;)
Rembrant2coo/Clocky Auld Bampots, ;D ;D

Holly Bank Lofts. :)

What goes around comes around, and i will be there to see it, ;)

#44 User is offline   geordie1234 

• High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Club:Greenfield & SNFC

Posted 26 September 2016 - 13:54 PM

I didn't think Peter4pm ever sold pigeons

#45 User is offline   peter4pm 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationCoatbridge Scotland

Posted 27 September 2016 - 13:42 PM

View PostJOHNSEE, on 24 September 2016 - 21:06 PM, said:

Peter4pm.......Why are you selling racing pigeons on another site,hope you are telling potential bidders of your problems or indeed should you be allowing any birds to leave your lofts at this time.? ....JBC/..

those birds got culled mate
THE ALL VARIETY POUTER & CROPPER FORUM (UK)New forum dedicated to all breeds of pouters & croppers

#46 User is offline   peter4pm 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2016 - 13:44 PM

View Postcemetary, on 25 September 2016 - 21:48 PM, said:

Is he a feather merchant from coatbridge, ;)

lol i will crack the jokes ..feather merchant indeed lol ..for god sakes get real
THE ALL VARIETY POUTER & CROPPER FORUM (UK)New forum dedicated to all breeds of pouters & croppers

#47 User is offline   peter4pm 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2016 - 13:48 PM

View Postgeordie1234, on 26 September 2016 - 14:54 PM, said:

I didn't think Peter4pm ever sold pigeons

Your right mate i dont sell pigeons ...i had a few racing birds i was selling but just ended up culling them ...i have not sold a bird for a good while ..i have however sold a few young Ghents in the past ....I tell you some folks on here need shot for some of the things they come out with ...i come on here to say my birds are not well ...next thing im getting accused of all sorts lol

#48 User is offline   peter4pm 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2016 - 13:51 PM

View PostDJWa, on 25 September 2016 - 11:17 AM, said:

hes not been on since 07.57 yesterday
so cant answer johnsees post as hes not seen it :drinking-coffee-200:

Thank you DJWa

#49 User is offline   peter4pm 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2016 - 14:02 PM

View PostJOHNSEE, on 25 September 2016 - 21:42 PM, said:

How dare you mate say things like that ..You dont even know me from adam and your trying to blacken my name before i have even had a chance to awnser your question ..some ppl work you know and are not on here 24/7 ..SHAME on you sir

#50 User is offline   philg50 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationTurriff,Aberdeenshire
  • Club:deveron valley banff

Posted 27 September 2016 - 14:12 PM

If you have this problem ,call in the MAFF yerself instead of all this crap and naebody will be down crying yer name ,be a bit like the rest admit nothing !!!

#51 User is offline   peter4pm 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2016 - 16:00 PM

View Postphilg50, on 27 September 2016 - 15:12 PM, said:

If you have this problem ,call in the MAFF yerself instead of all this crap and naebody will be down crying yer name ,be a bit like the rest admit nothing !!!

Thanks mate

#52 User is offline   peter4pm 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2016 - 16:08 PM

MAFF has been called folks cheers to those who gave me kind advice .

#53 User is offline   peter4pm 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2016 - 16:34 PM

View Postjohnhunter, on 24 September 2016 - 11:36 AM, said:

peter what happened to the pigeons when they had it eight years ago ?

Sorry for the late reply mate just seen it there ...i lost around 16 birds mate that was 2008 but it is different birds i have now not any of what i had back then ...Like i said at the beginning it started when they began molting ...i only posted about it in case anyone had further advice on it ...wish i hadn't bothered saying anything now wasnt expecting to get the third degree from some ...Anyways i called Maff today i am awaiting details ...Cheers

#54 User is offline   JOHNSEE 

• Old Bird
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationDundee
  • Club:Douglas R.P.C.

Posted 27 September 2016 - 19:28 PM

View Postpeter4pm, on 27 September 2016 - 15:02 PM, said:

How dare you mate say things like that ..You dont even know me from adam and your trying to blacken my name before i have even had a chance to awnser your question ..some ppl work you know and are not on here 24/7 ..SHAME on you sir

Peter4pm,Lets get a few things sorted out,I did not try to blacken your name,your own actions contributed to that,you were listing 4 and 5 year old racing pigeons suitable for stock purposes on another site no mention as regards the sickness in your lofts,you are now claiming that you disposed of these birds and you have called in M.A.F.F. At the outset culling these sick birds was not an option according to you,you are now claiming that these racing pigeons have been culled why did you not wait untill M.A.F.F. could check them out for you if it was not an option to cull them,I do see that you have withdrawn your advert on the other site.
If you still feel that I tried to blacken your name then there are steps you can take,through the S.H.U. If you are a member,if not then through the courts.....JBC/..

#55 User is offline   peter4pm 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2016 - 20:41 PM

View PostJOHNSEE, on 27 September 2016 - 20:28 PM, said:

Peter4pm,Lets get a few things sorted out,I did not try to blacken your name,your own actions contributed to that,you were listing 4 and 5 year old racing pigeons suitable for stock purposes on another site no mention as regards the sickness in your lofts,you are now claiming that you disposed of these birds and you have called in M.A.F.F. At the outset culling these sick birds was not an option according to you,you are now claiming that these racing pigeons have been culled why did you not wait untill M.A.F.F. could check them out for you if it was not an option to cull them,I do see that you have withdrawn your advert on the other site.
If you still feel that I tried to blacken your name then there are steps you can take,through the S.H.U. If you are a member,if not then through the courts.....JBC/..

look mate i cant be bothered with any of this ok so thats the end of it you have your opinions i have mines ...just for the record the racing birds were not sick ..i just needed space is ...but like i say leave it at that ..good night .

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

• Advert: Crafty Fifer: bespoke loft equipment
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders