Long And Middle Distance

j888

Hi im just after some advice please.... im just starting up in racing pigeons, im about to order a two section loft from ecco lofts ready to put a team of young birds in for next yound bird season.

I have been doing a bit of reading and like the sound of the middle but mainly long distance races. From what i have read online i like the sound of the jan aarden and the gaby vandenabeele pigeons. Im thinking of putting deposits on teams of kits from different places ready for new year. Just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of the best stud lofts to buy from ?

Thanks for replys, are tumley lofts any good ? I have been looking online at there jan aardens... i do know a few locals who fly pigeons as i had a brief stint in the sport flying in the local club as a teenager... but its not in my nature to start bothering them to buy birds off them etc.

Wright choice but too expensive I would go to KEN WISE who has the best of M&D and DAVE Hawkins and is winning regularly in club and federation positions is also friend of mark evans update ken took first 8 positions in fed two weeks running

I can see you have been on this site and not responded to my comment so I can only presume it is you. I have no axe to grind but did you not have birds off many good fanciers recently? Gave up due to some reason and used your young son as a bargaining tool? If not my mistake but your questioning seems similar to pigeon chat. Hope you get started and are honest. Mjb

Hiya michael i have only just read your comments as for the last day or so i have been on and off here and ukpigeon racing replying the pm's of some sound lads who have been helping me out with advice and pointing me in the right direction. My name is james im from stoke on trent i have never heard of browny666 and havent owned a pigeon for well over ten years when as a teenager i had a brief stint in the sport in partnership with my Grandad. Inbetween then and now i used to run dogs and was a member of a forum to do with that and it is nice to see there is paranoid people in every forum/sport as that is how your comments have come across lol no offence taken though mate everyone makes mistakes lol

Hiya michael i have only just read your comments as for the last day or so i have been on and off here and ukpigeon racing replying the pm's of some sound lads who have been helping me out with advice and pointing me in the right direction. My name is james im from stoke on trent i have never heard of browny666 and havent owned a pigeon for well over ten years when as a teenager i had a brief stint in the sport in partnership with my Grandad. Inbetween then and now i used to run dogs and was a member of a forum to do with that and it is nice to see there is paranoid people in every forum/sport as that is how your comments have come across lol no offence taken though mate everyone makes mistakes lol

Glad to hear it all the best 2017. MJB

Hi im just after some advice please.... im just starting up in racing pigeons, im about to order a two section loft from ecco lofts ready to put a team of young birds in for next yound bird season.

I have been doing a bit of reading and like the sound of the middle but mainly long distance races. From what i have read online i like the sound of the jan aarden and the gaby vandenabeele pigeons. Im thinking of putting deposits on teams of kits from different places ready for new year. Just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of the best stud lofts to buy from ?

Hi, If your going for middle & distance cross the Aardens with some Gaby's not all of them of course try it I think you will get a bit of fun with them.

Hi, If your going for middle & distance cross the Aardens with some Gaby's not all of them of course try it I think you will get a bit of fun with them.

That sounds like something i would be up for having ago of in future mate, have you tryed it yourself ?