16 SENT 372 BIRDS

1ST==W.SMART---------------1078.99

2ND==EADIE@KELLY--------1072.54

3RD==EADIE@KELLY--------1020.04

4TH==T.RICHARDSON--------1015.89

5TH==T.RICHARDSON--------1015.75

6TH==W.SMART---------------1008.90

7TH==W.SMART---------------1008.17

WELL DONE OOR WULL :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons:

There holding a better line now strait out of Edinburgh with the west wind doo you still think Lanarkshire Doos are coming out of Dumfries lol

no i dont think they come out of Dumfries never have, but if your ever going to get a good one in national racing in the west or central belt they must come through gretna up the a74 and hit Abington services ,

tam the west will never win a national coming out off edinburgh, unless its a smash, tam remember winners come on the straightest line,there,s no drag at the front,

and all the best this weekend, thomas my bhoy

no i dont think they come out of Dumfries never have, but if your ever going to get a good one in national racing in the west or central belt they must come through gretna up the a74 and hit Abington services ,

tam the west will never win a national coming out off edinburgh, unless its a smash, tam remember winners come on the straightest line,there,s no drag at the front,

in fed racing i think the winners are south of the pentlands coming in from Elsrickle area into lanarkshire, or they should be

Cheers mate but am only talking about the Calvary charge with the fed in west winds be a different race this week with east in the wind but its hard to brake doos of there line of flight and drag but good Doos have to be at the front in any races cheers all the best