Tippler Feed

Potter29

Hi all just wondering if any of you guys fly tipplers and if so what would be the best feed to feed them on ?? Corn / seed / grain mix ,I will only be flying them for fun not competition ,there only young not long left there parents ,any info be great cheers

Hi

I am looking after 10 for a friend he left me some Countrywide No1 which is fairly small seed but said they like wheat, mixture finished so they are on Wheat / Barley / egg food and are lapping it up They look well and are laying plenty eggs

Hope you get more replies as I might learn also

Cheers

Ian

Hi

I am looking after 10 for a friend he left me some Countrywide No1 which is fairly small seed but said they like wheat, mixture finished so they are on Wheat / Barley / egg food and are lapping it up They look well and are laying plenty eggs

Hope you get more replies as I might learn also

Cheers

Ian

COUNTRY WIDE No 1 is tic beans and maples and tares i think better with super junior or concorde

Yes I want them on the best feed for flying so you saying feed Barly an maize only then , also (apparently ) they've had medication to stop disease etc ! But ime not so sure!! Is there something I can give them to make sure ??

i would treat for canker only till you need tae use medication when any problem arises imo

COUNTRY WIDE No 1 is tic beans and maples and tares i think better with super junior or concorde

I got the sample from the man that I am looking after them for

I liked it so much I ordered 5 bags they arrived today and it is Beans/maples/tares NOT what I was expecting so I am lost need to get in touch with him to find out what is was :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Mr Cameron has some explaining to do :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

expletive remove that must be the worst advice ever . Wait till you have an OUTBREAK .*expletive removed* off.

Lol , yes billy thats wt i was thinking mate , so can i pick ur brains then mate ? Could you tell me best way to prevent it then ( what to use) etc , thanks in advance ðŸ‘