4TH B DUNCON VOL 744.31 INVERNESS

5TH C REID VOL 736.69 INVERNESS

6TH C REID VOL 733.00 INVERNESS

7TH L ALSTON VOL 502.59 CROMERTY

166 BIRBS WENT UP AT INVERURIE AT 8AM SATERDAY 30/7/16

THY WENT HIGH AND WENT NORTH THER WAS NO WIND IT WAS

A STIFF RACE I WONDER WHAT WENT RONG WELL DUNE RONIE

THE WINING BIRD 2HRS.50MTS FOR ABOUT 73 MLS

Don't know what the fixation is with these early liberations the forecast was for the day to get better as it went on , and libing in the rain not the best of ideas I was Lucky sent 12 and am just 1 short although I was 5 mins of the pace. I know some of the boys have heavy losses and still half the convoy missing , ?

I forgot well done Ron

Don't know what the fixation is with these early liberations the forecast was for the day to get better as it went on , and libing in the rain not the best of ideas I was Lucky sent 12 and am just 1 short although I was 5 mins of the pace. I know some of the boys have heavy losses and still half the convoy missing , ?

I forgot well done Ron

Am I not right in saying bar that ne birds had a bad one too . An well dun mr Murray . Ps looks like sum ne birds landed in Dundee area

Am I not right in saying bar that ne birds had a bad one too . An well dun mr Murray . Ps looks like sum ne birds landed in Dundee area

Am not sure Carlton about other organisations how they got on its a hard day for ybs when there doing 750s from 70 mile

Dunno why you think north east had a bad one,we have had a cracking start to the season,and same as Alan said about inverurie stands for the Keith area rain and poor visibility at 8am

Yep sure is but I can't complian only 2 down but it would help if ybs where trained properly

At least that's 1 thing we can agree on

Dunno why you think north east had a bad one,we have had a cracking start to the season,and same as Alan said about inverurie stands for the Keith area rain and poor visibility at 8am