Newbie Starting Out In The Racing Scene

cmcmillan1988

Hey everyone im Craig and im starting out racing doos if been really interested for years and have just built a loft im in the process of kitting it out and getting ready to start up with yb at the end of the year if any body has any birds they can spare me or at a small price I would be very thank full also any knowledge or info on anyone us willing to pass on i would be greatfull thanks for ur time

Hey everyone im Craig and im starting out racing doos if been really interested for years and have just built a loft im in the process of kitting it out and getting ready to start up with yb at the end of the year if any body has any birds they can spare me or at a small price I would be very thank full also any knowledge or info on anyone us willing to pass on i would be greatfull thanks for ur time

Do you have rings??

Thanks for the welcome and thanks everyone for the great offers really appreciated i have just built my dookit and im in the process of kitting it out im buying widowhood nest boxes and perches and everything else in the next few weeks of a guy who is sadly giving up sorry should have stated in my post that im not quite ready yet was just trying to ask ppl to keep me in mind thanks for ur time,offers and reply cheers Craig

welcome m8 hope you get a good start

thanks bud

Welcome to the club get you some ybs next year

Thanks buddy really appreciated cheers craig

Welcome to Basics

cheers bud

Welcome Craig

Cheers bud

Morning mate I'll have a pair of late breads of my stock loft they are unrung but of my best if you want them

frank thanks very much for the offer bud im nit quite ready at the minute im still in the process of kitting my do on it out should be done next few weeks really good offer tho very much appreciated thanks buddy cheers Craig

Don't know if you're club supplies you with ets or if you are going for the manual just to get you started if so I'VE got a bending paloma free of charge mate good luck and welcome to basics :pidge:

I also have a red wheelie bin never been used for anything other than pigeon feeding

Hi Craig I can give you a pair of late breds no bother.

Just like to say thanks to everybody for their welcome and kind offers im very great full and cant wait to get started im getting all my nest boxes and perches next weekend so should be ready to get stars a few days after this if anybody has any birds or can spare any time for info or tips n pointers i would be very greatfull thanks again craig

Hi bud thanks for the great offer im really greatfull imtrying to get some rings at the moment i tried to pm u but it said u cant accept messages don't no how that is thanks again buddy cheers craig

Hello Craig,

I have some spare rings you could use, if any good to you?

• 2 weeks later...