well done big Tam excellent race mate

and rest guys who time in what turn out

be very hard race and with few birds

on the day

race was sponsor Tramontana

looking for raffel ticket 560

to clame prize

Guest bigda

:emoticon-0136-giggle:Well done tam, glad us here in the holy ground,north of the m8 where barred ,from taking yer money with the skelping you all took today at the kamikaze race ,you run each year ,leaving us with more birds to take yer money , in the open races to come. Lol yous. will never. Learn :emoticon-0136-giggle:

:emoticon-0136-giggle:Well done tam, glad us here in the holy ground,north of the m8 where barred ,from taking yer money with the skelping you all took today at the kamikaze race ,you run each year ,leaving us with more birds to take yer money , in the open races to come. Lol yous. will never. Learn :emoticon-0136-giggle:

I will take my chances with the rest of the fed with the 30 that's home Danny 58 ml single up yours have still to go c who finishes the program mate AF got ridove my my shi Te catch you

I will take my chances with the rest of the fed with the 30 that's home Danny 58 ml single up yours have still to go c who finishes the program mate AF got ridove my my shi Te catch you

:smiling-scarecrow-329: :smiling-scarecrow-329: :smiling-scarecrow-329:

We are the same Tam as of the 1st fed race every yb goes to every race and we will take what is left pal...

Guest bigda

Lol ,you can have yer team out tae 150 mile, but they will still no come back, if they see percey to offten if he don't do the damage the forestry trees he sends them into will, with most birds scared to come out. With broken wings, legs ,and necks I have seen it happen, a few times now, and they also smack into the windows at home when it appears.

Use to think it was necessary to send them to all races now I think it's a lot eh sh**.e

Think to the naturally exceptional pigeon its not that important but the other 98% its a must to be schooled just hope one day I get a naturally exceptional pigeon. :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer:

As you say geo your still a novice at the game cheers for your advice lol rember and look after the w rung ybs lol

Wisny geeing anybody advice...look after the millen pigeons and make sure you listen to him... i hear he sorted your feeding out for ye.... been in the game donkies years Tam bt ye are always learning same as the rest eh us lol ya fa.nny atb for the season well done on your Dalziel win

Edited by geordie1234

Wisny geeing anybody advice...look after the millen pigeons and make sure you listen to him... i hear he sorted your feeding out for ye.... been in the game donkies years Tam bt ye are always learning same as the rest eh us lol ya fa.nny atb for the season well done on your Dalziel win

Loose lips sink ship's pmsl

Hey Bawbag my monies on tam wiping the floor wae u dick head