Samdpr 2017

Ian McKay

Hi Fellow Fancier/s,

Air Sport Internationale who are the Race Organisers for this great international race have decided to have a Third & Final Shipping date on MONDAY 20th JUNE 2016. This shipment has been granted because quite a few fanciers from Europe did not have youngsters that were ready to ship on either of the first two shipping dates because of other commitments.

The UNITED KINGDOM RACE TEAM have already sent out 440 top class pigeons in the first two shipments on the 9th and 30th MAY 2016 and it would be great to get a few more United Kingdom pigeons entered into this fantastic race.

Please take a look at the pigeons in your loft/s and see if you can find anything to send or bring up to me on the appointed date. The age of the youngsters is not really a problem as the older youngsters will travel better. The pigeons will be easy to break into the brand new lofts at our new venue as there are very few pigeon fanciers in this area.

All pigeons will need to be with me by mid-day on MONDAY 20th JUNE 2016. If you wish to send them a few days earlier by a pigeon courier, that will not be a problem as I have first class holding facilities.

If you have lost or not got an Official Entry Form and Booking Form, please let me know ASAP and I will attached them to an email and forward onto you immediately, so that these can be sent down or brought down with your pigeons.

If you have credit in your Air Sport Account, you could use this money against your race entries.

If you decide to enter some pigeons please either contact me by phone, text or email and tell me how many pigeons you wish to send, so that I know what to expect on the day.

If you have already sent some pigeons on the 1st or 2nd shipments, why not enter another team? It could be one of these that comes up trumps.

Pigeon fanciers that have competed in the past and for some reason do not enter the following year, always say that they really miss the fantastic 3 months through our winter months where you have two races a week from November 2016 through to the beginning of February 2017.

Come on guys and gals, try to enter a few and support out UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL RACE TEAM in the 21st SAMDPR.

Best of luck for the remainder of the 2016 season and I hope that you do decide to enter a few of your top class pigeons into The 21st SAMDPR.

By entering some pigeons into this race could be the best investment you have ever made in your life. Over $1 Million US Dollars (£715,000) are up for grabs in the Final Race from 336 miles on Saturday 4th February 2017.

You could become "A WORLD CHAMPION" overnight.

Yours in sport,

Paul.

Paul Smith,

United Kingdom Race Team Co-ordinator/Shipper & International Race Co-ordinator,

The 1st/21st South African Million Dollar Pigeon Race,

Regency Lofts Limited,

2, Highmead,

off Coltsfield,

Stansted Mountfitchet,

Essex. CM24 8LJ. England.

Telephone:- 01279-812005.

Facsimile:- 01279-812005.

Int. Code:- +44-1279-812005.

Mobile:- 07860-568216.

Email Address:- reglofts@aol.com

Skype Address:- talbot7944