8' X 6' Loft For Sale

Roundo

For Sale

Pigeon Loft (Apex) 8’ x 6’ with small aviary

Including –

12 Widowhood Hen Boxes with plastic fronts.

12 Easy Clean Perches with trays.

Clay nest pans, drinkers, feeder, v-perches and galley pots.

The loft has been used for fancy pigeons, but could be used for widowhood hens or young birds.

Only 3 years old and in great condition.

Price: £320 ono

PM if interested.

First come first served.

post-456-14577892889342_thumb.jpg

post-456-14577893007007_thumb.jpg

post-456-14577893233372_thumb.jpg

post-456-14577893370579_thumb.jpg

SHORT TIME IN THE FANCY DOOS COLIN YOU WILL SOON HAVE NOTHING TO SELL LOL LOOKING BACK YOUR POSTS FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS AND EVERY TIME YOU HAVE BEEN ON SITE YOU HAVE BEEN SELLING SOMETHING SO YOU CANT HAVE MUCH LEFT EXCEPT THE WIFE AND KIDS LOL GOOD LUCK ON WHAT EVER YOU ARE GOING TO DO

SHORT TIME IN THE FANCY DOOS COLIN YOU WILL SOON HAVE NOTHING TO SELL LOL LOOKING BACK YOUR POSTS FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS AND EVERY TIME YOU HAVE BEEN ON SITE YOU HAVE BEEN SELLING SOMETHING SO YOU CANT HAVE MUCH LEFT EXCEPT THE WIFE AND KIDS LOL GOOD LUCK ON WHAT EVER YOU ARE GOING TO DO

It was my sons that were into the fancy birds, not me, but now they are getting older their interests are elsewhere.

You are right though, the past few years there have been a lot of changes for me, moving house etc....but all for the good I must add.

After 30 odd years in pigeon racing the break has been a breath of fresh air.

I certainly wouldn't sell my wife or kids but there are still a few things left at my Dads.......lofts, birds the lot lol

Alb

It was my sons that were into the fancy birds, not me, but now they are getting older their interests are elsewhere.

You are right though, the past few years there have been a lot of changes for me, moving house etc....but all for the good I must add.

I certainly wouldn't sell my wife or kids but there are still a few things left at my Dads.......lofts, birds the lot lol

Alb

better warn your dad he is for sale LOL lofts, birds the lot ?

Alb

Hope you enjoy your break

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders