Calling It A Day

TheHigg

Lots of birds free to good home aprox 30 racers and some gifted stock birds anything I paid money for I will be putting up for sale on basics pick up only as I have not got time to wait for couriers any new starts out there I'm sure they would do a turn cheers

Lots of birds free to good home aprox 30 racers and some gifted stock birds anything I paid money for I will be putting up for sale on basics pick up only as I have not got time to wait for couriers any new starts out there I'm sure they would do a turn cheers

Joe, give it a week pal and see how you feel.Theres always options m8, fly ybs only or distance only.Think about it m8.

Hey Joe tried to call ye earlier but no answer mate. This is crazy talk mate can't be doing this. Why not just do away with the stock birds and keep the racers? Less birds to focus on and more birds/time purely for racing?! Would be a very sad thing if you did pack up mate. One of the kindest and most generous fellas around on this website or generally. Like Derek rightly said, Think it through a few weeks mate before you commit to it. Would be genuinely gutted to see you pack it all in. Don't make me come up there and drink your whiskey and talk ye out of this pal. :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Joe , ye f e ck pot ...if circumstances are that bad then by all means ..but if this is an angry reaction , reconsider

1. ur a good guy

2. ye cadged birds that others would pay a small fortune for ...lol

3. ye have the best of Watties there and more.

a few nights sleep will clear the head

atb

Mick

ps the V D poels havnt done .*expletive removed* all into here ..lol....mate has them now ...cock prolly the better of the 2 :P

Just away fae Higgy's picking up 2 Theelens he had a loan of. The birds off Watty and those bred fae them are sparkling. Ave been in Watty's loft and the quality he has given/sold Joe are only matched by his own. Anyone looking for distance blood will take these in a heart beat.

Also has a cracking team of yearlings that have raced the program as Yb's and they look terrific, ready to pair break and race. If a had a spare perch it would get filled by these and if I had a spare section I wid have the lot coz there must be winners amongst them

Just away fae Higgy's picking up 2 Theelens he had a loan of. The birds off Watty and those bred fae them are sparkling. Ave been in Watty's loft and the quality he has given/sold Joe are only matched by his own. Anyone looking for distance blood will take these in a heart beat.

Also has a cracking team of yearlings that have raced the program as Yb's and they look terrific, ready to pair break and race. If a had a spare perch it would get filled by these and if I had a spare section I wid have the lot coz there must be winners amongst them

I sure you can build other section there mate, ha ha