Charlotte's Sale

Ian McKay

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An update on lot 16 ,the lot will be from Litton dream x g/daughter of Euro Diamond or Young Leb as the hen wouldn't pair to him, so put her to Litton dream who is a son of Morning Glory who was twice 2nd open NFC Pau for Paul Kendal the dam of Litton Dream is the also dam of Litton Glory who was 1st open Tarbes .

The pedigree of this pigeon is incredible which includes Holloway boy 1st open Pau,Ashgrove King 1st open Pau ,

If I could get the pedigree to transfer on here It would be easier for all to see.

Sorry for alteration.

Ps this is only yb that will leave here from this pair .

An update on lot 16 ,the lot will be from Litton dream x g/daughter of Euro Diamond or Young Leb as the hen wouldn't pair to him, so put her to Litton dream who is a son of Morning Glory who was twice 2nd open NFC Pau for Paul Kendal the dam of Litton Dream is the also dam of Litton Glory who was 1st open Tarbes .

The pedigree of this pigeon is incredible which includes Holloway boy 1st open Pau,Ashgrove King 1st open Pau ,

If I could get the pedigree to transfer on here It would be easier for all to see.

Sorry for alteration.

thank you Colin :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Sorry for alteration.

Thanks Colin

Can you e-mail it to me ??

ian.mckay@btinternet.com

Sorry for alteration.

Had a couple of pm s about lot ! To make it clearer one will be from anything in stock loft your choice , sorry for confusion .

Lot 16 £100 please. Sorry Colin just seen this not been on site. Anyone needing details on birds i bought last year from Colin pm me your phone no i will phone you back with details these young birds flew over 735 miles in a 10 day period As Colin said they got the kitchen sink thrown at them and then some.

Done Thanks

Hi Steven can you PM me the details and I will add them to the sale list

Ian