Charlotte's Sale

Ian McKay

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was there a deadline that all birds had to be paid for. :)

Maybe the person who hasn't paid is either on holiday or working away from home. ;)

Am sure it will get paid, :)

I think when you bid and win on a Charity site you should know payment is ASAP

I am more than flexible if you contact me the purchaser has been notified and replied but still no payment, Second request has been made by PM and E-mail I await the response

It is also not fair on the donor and holds up the complete process of swift payment which is why I got this job. I complained so much about very late payments I was asked if I wanted to do it and the rest is history

The site has a remarkable record of giving to Charities and I want to keep it that way

Ian

I think when you bid and win on a Charity site you should know payment is ASAP

I am more than flexible if you contact me the purchaser has been notified and replied but still no payment, Second request has been made by PM and E-mail I await the response

It is also not fair on the donor and holds up the complete process of swift payment which is why I got this job.I complained so much about very late payments I was asked if I wanted to do it and the rest is history

The site has a remarkable record of giving to Charity's and I want to keep it that way

Ian

100% right

• 2 months later...

All ended well and cheque was sent here is Amanda's reply.

Dear Ian

Sincere apologies for the delay in getting in touch.

Thank you so much for sending through the massive cheque raised from Pigeon Basics sales. It is truly amazing and much appreciated.

I have posted thanks on Facebook and Twitter but obviously wanted to thank you personally.

I will, of course, keep you updated as and when I can. As requested, here are a couple of recent photos of her.

Many thanks again.

Kind regards

Amanda