Just A Bit Of Banter

well its that time of year when the new season ahead is in everyones mind but it seems still a long way off,breeding has started in a few lofts or thoughts of prep in others when i read peters pandys post. Blackpool has come and gone-[didnt go this year ] and never spent as many days in bed --this getting old is s h i t.

the constant rain is a bummer and would rather have the snow and frost,but could be worse if i lived in cumbria--they got hit bad.

like a few other fanciers i have reduced my team for next year and closed down my small stock loft by loaning out my stockbirds,and reduced race team by only keeping young cocks.

i dont race the channel but do fly in saturday club inland and two midweek clubs [6 bird limit] sprint 80 mile.

so for this season its yearling cocks and a mixture of hens.

hopeing to keep youngbird numbers below 30 for 2016 season-so dont want to breed too many as i like buying in 6 to 8 while on coach trip to belgium and holand--trip doesnt seem far away now and i look forward to it.first w/end in march.

well with a bit luck we all hope for a red card and if we are realy lucky 1st federation ---lets hope.but most of all hope we get good weather on saturdays and wednesday nights.

had a good y/bird season for me in 2015 with my belgian imports heres hopeing 2016 is as good.

ALL THE BEST FOR 2016 SEASON.

post-7544-14535854079084_thumb.jpg

post-7544-14535854860404_thumb.jpg