Savoy Hotel Blackpool

alex wight

I've just picked this up through my Facebook account:

Savoy hotel closed not going to re open to 11/2/16 was ment to be staying there just got told today by the booking agents other folk that booked with Savoy direct been told the same today.

Have the sales been shifted some place else?

Worth double checking.

Regards

alex

Only sat in the bar in the Savoy a few years ago meeting a friend and thought it was a sh** hole then....Best hotel in Blackpool I have stayed in is the Big Blue hotel

cannot fault the Big Blue Hotel, just a bit far out for the show??

this year were in the Hilton, a bit more expensive but fed up of hotels and B&B being below the standard they advertise, and ye the majority are just sh!t holes with crap food and skimpy portions!!

Guest TAMMY_1

cannot fault the Big Blue Hotel, just a bit far out for the show??

this year were in the Hilton, a bit more expensive but fed up of hotels and B&B being below the standard they advertise, and ye the majority are just sh!t holes with crap food and skimpy portions!!

best hotel in Blackpool by far,as you say it is a bit further out,just jump on a tram or bus stops right outside it,we stayed here for years and recommended it to lots of folk on here ,you pay a bit more money but is far better than most sh** holes in Blackpool where we would not even take our dogs to [that is is they allow you,they should be so lucky],Hilton used to take dogs but then again so some of the best hotels in the country and the world for that matter and yet some grubby holes refuse you, one of the best hotels in England [Talland Bay] and they welcome you with your dog and feed them on free range chicken

post-530-145242066285_thumb.jpg

post-530-14524206970907_thumb.jpg

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders