Blackpool Shopping List

andy Burgess

Is that straight across fae Mama's Ristorante ??.......If it is am on a promise to ma self that i'll try it out if I go this year.

Nae to sure ? 14 Birley street !! I know it's close to the winter gardens main entrance !! Defo worth a visit !!

anybody made a list of things they want from Blackpool ? i am just putting a short list together, like the look of a few auction lots too, anything caught your eye ? :pidge:

80 dose vaccine , and 2 loft note books . have decided to put it on here , forgot my list last time. can at least check on Basics in case ive forgotten anything ? :emoticon-0136-giggle:

non-Harker canker sachets & bob - wires !

80 dose vaccine , and 2 loft note books . have decided to put it on here , forgot my list last time. can at least check on Basics in case ive forgotten anything ? :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Think you will need more than 2 loft books with all the birds you've got!! Better putting it on lap top with mysoft programme.

Guest TAMMY_1

anybody made a list of things they want from Blackpool ? i am just putting a short list together, like the look of a few auction lots too, anything caught your eye ? :pidge:

absolutely nothing

As we are going by train this year Andy ,only thing intend to carry home is me

Wee trip to Belguim early March so will keep the Spondules till then lol