Rpra Rule 112 Suspension

Morning all,

Just over 2years ago I was suspended from my local region by secretary on rule 112.

This was shortly after I had sold my pigeons and the new owner had not sent off the transfers I gave him despite assurances that he would do so. I now realise it was fully my responsibility to get the transfers sent myself.

I was leaving the fancy at the time and did contact the buyer many times to get him to arrange collection of his pigeon.

A few weeks after this I got a letter saying I had been suspended on rule 112. Again I was no longer a fancier this although annoying was not something I could do much about at the time.

I am now back in the fancy and am wondering if the suspension is for life or if it would be lifted so I can join the RPRA again

Thank you for reading

Morning all,

Just over 2years ago I was suspended from my local region by secretary on rule 112.

This was shortly after I had sold my pigeons and the new owner had not sent off the transfers I gave him despite assurances that he would do so. I now realise it was fully my responsibility to get the transfers sent myself.

I was leaving the fancy at the time and did contact the buyer many times to get him to arrange collection of his pigeon.

A few weeks after this I got a letter saying I had been suspended on rule 112. Again I was no longer a fancier this although annoying was not something I could do much about at the time.

I am now back in the fancy and am wondering if the suspension is for life or if it would be lifted so I can join the RPRA again

Thank you for reading

http://forum.pigeonbasics.com/topic/63075-royal-pigeon-racing-association/

click the link above , they would be the best people to contact .

From what I read in Rule 112, and info. you have posted, your suspension came from your local Region. It would appear the suspension is not lifetime, and can be considered by them to be removed. In this instance I would be making a formal approach to the Region asking the matter be re-considered, and removing the suspension would allow your return to the sport.

Hope all goes well.

Rule 112 appertains to failing to claim/collect a stray that has been reported. By what you have posted I cant see how you got suspended under this rule.

Contact your local region secretary explaining your predicament and ask for advise.