Pigeonbasics Forum: Teacher Vacancies In Scotland? - Pigeonbasics Forum

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Teacher Vacancies In Scotland? Does anyone know why there are so many at the moment?

#21 User is online   dal2 

• High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationEcclefechan, Scotland

Posted 21 November 2015 - 21:53 PM

View Postpeter pandy, on 21 November 2015 - 20:23 PM, said:

Stevie, My youngest was 15 when the belt was banned and he told me that pupils took the mick with teachers as far as possible knowing their was nothing they could do about it. Esther Ranson was another mistake with child protection and brings back the memory when my youngest son told me to get lost as he was not going back to school. When he came too, "litterally" and picked himself up off the deck he had a change of heart. Driving the general public around for 20 years in my taxi enabled me at first hand to witness the break down of discipline and the could not care attitude of that generation and allowed me to witness the largest part of the younger generation who want everything without having to work for it. School kids pass my house every day and in the morning they have a packet of crisps in one hand and a can of drink in the other discarding them on the pavement when they are finished or throwing them into a garden. Lunch time they make their way to either the local chip shop or chinese takeaway and discard their rubbish wherever they are when finished and you dare not tell them to take their rubbish away. I know it is wrong but I would not let a youngster entry into my garden even if he showed an interest in the pigeons for fear of what the consequences could be. What a world we are living in now.

Very good........don't tar everyone with the same brush......I have coached youngun s for quite some time.......there are some quite excellent individuals out there as well as a few neds

View PostKyleakin Lofts, on 21 November 2015 - 20:24 PM, said:

Hey whippersnapper, who are you calling an old guy. Don't you know right from wrong? respect your elders. :D :D :D

Much respect to you oldies.........

#22 User is offline   Kyleakin Lofts 

• High Ranking
  • Group: Gold Member
  • LocationLugton
  • Club:Barrhead and Valley Clubs

Posted 21 November 2015 - 22:17 PM

View Postdal2, on 21 November 2015 - 21:53 PM, said:

Very good........don't tar everyone with the same brush......I have coached youngun s for quite some time.......there are some quite excellent individuals out there as well as a few neds

Much respect to you oldies.........

Keep up the coaching Stevie. A load of gooduns out there. I see them at the athletics club all the time. I'm sure Geordie sees them at the boxing as well.
School has changed!!! They work in teams, they express their opinions, they are encouraged to develop for the modern world, long may it continue.
Yes, there are some neds, but on the whole they are a good bunch in this neck of the woods. :)
Andy

#23 User is online   geordie1234 

• High Ranking
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Club:Greenfield & SNFC

Posted 22 November 2015 - 10:14 AM

See a lot of great kids at the boxing ...yes there is always a few idiots bt on the whole brilliant

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

• Advert: Crafty Fifer: bespoke loft equipment
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders