Paris

THE FIFER

France is not a soft Target.....its just their government are too soft to deal with the rise in radical muslims...uk is going the same way...we are all targets and have been for a long time. Germany . Sweden , Belgium, England, Canada, and Australia have had jihad attacks constantly in the last 10 years and are in a constant battle with these people.

They do not integrate ..they keep to themselves and marry within themselves....any inter religion marriage is frowned upon.

they cry racism and slate christians every day, but when we say anything about the muslim community we are silenced

WHY?

Christian familys now breed 1-2 children per family ....muslims breed on average 6-7...50 years time ...Europe is a muslim state....bye bye christianity unless this migration is stopped. If it is allowed you will see alot more of Paris tonight :(

rant over

Mick

It's getting worse than terrible now

Reuters: 'Around 140 dead'

Posted at00:40

Reuters. quoting an un-named official at Paris City Hall, says the current death toll in Paris is around 140.

In the last few minutes, however, the iTele channel said the latest toll is 118 dead.

God bless them all.

France is not a soft Target.....its just their government are too soft to deal with the rise in radical muslims...uk is going the same way...we are all targets and have been for a long time. Germany . Sweden , Belgium, England, Canada, and Australia have had jihad attacks constantly in the last 10 years and are in a constant battle with these people.

They do not integrate ..they keep to themselves and marry within themselves....any inter religion marriage is frowned upon.

they cry racism and slate christians every day, but when we say anything about the muslim community we are silenced

WHY?

Christian familys now breed 1-2 children per family ....muslims breed on average 6-7...50 years time ...Europe is a muslim state....bye bye christianity unless this migration is stopped. If it is allowed you will see alot more of Paris tonight :(

rant over

Mick

Not a rant Mick you are absolutely spot on.

Even when I visited France years ago it was polluted with African Blacks which I believe was due to their colonies in Africa.

These people have started their aim. Either convert to Islam or die. It's about time we taught them right from wrong.

My thoughts are with the victims and their families.

I think this is good reason to stop this constant flow at the border ,i have said it all along the do gooders who say we have to take in Syrian refugees and shout its moraly wrong not to i say rubbish ,all thats happened is the flood gates open, you watch the type of people in this mass exodus they are mainly young men coming from all over Africa, Afganistan ,Somali Iraq,Iran,mainly muslim countries how do you sort the wheat from the chaff ,the good from the bad ,you dont just keep them out you police where they set sail from in the dingies and stop the traffic use force if need be .