Louella Jan Ardens

Guest Hairylayer

Thinking about ordering a kit of Jan Ardens off louella for next year, just woundered how they had been flying for everyone else?

The modern day Aardens that they have look the part and are close to the new champions of this great strain, I'd say they would be worth a try. Like Walter I still have a lot of the old bloodlines in my loft and they're still turning out results :)

Guest Hairylayer

Thanks lads I'll maybe give them a bash, do I get to pick familys or do you get a mixed bag? I'm still fairly new to the hobby and have never bought birds before.

Thanks lads I'll maybe give them a bash, do I get to pick familys or do you get a mixed bag? I'm still fairly new to the hobby and have never bought birds before.

You will pay a bit more if you are specifically looking for Aardens, if you go for the £131 (6) or £190 (10) offers the will pick the distance birds for you but I'm sure there'll be a few Aarden bloodlines amongst them.

Yes you would be getting 6 distance Ybs, not necessarily all Aardens but I'm sure you would have few amongst the 6 ordered.

All Louella's long distance is now Aarden based, whether it be Aarden, Van wanroy, Van geel,Van de wegen, Kuyper, Plonk, Shultz, Volken, all Aarden based.

and he keeps the Kirkpatricks pure, then the Ebony Krauth x Faroes breed :)

regards

Mick

Guest Hairylayer

Thanks gents had a message from louella saying it would be £145.99 for certificate of origin I think that's means they would be ardens still got a lot to learn