Lanarkshire Fed

ALF

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are going ourselves we only voted on the proposed race programmes that were in 6 weeks ago and after 1 was chosen someone wanted a vote to get 3 races changed to go with SNFC but it wasn't allowed we transport ourselves to all races and with a bit of common sense 2 or 3 other feds hopefully convoy with us to some of the longer races????

We are going ourselves we only voted on the proposed race programmes that were in 6 weeks ago and after 1 was chosen someone wanted a vote to get 3 races changed to go with SNFC but it wasn't allowed we transport ourselves to all races and with a bit of common sense 2 or even other feds hopefully convoy with us to some of the longer races????

I get what yer saying Al but I take it the races at billiericay and arras are on the sameday and are duplicated with the snrpc?

We are going ourselves we only voted on the proposed race programmes that were in 6 weeks ago and after 1 was chosen someone wanted a vote to get 3 races changed to go with SNFC but it wasn't allowed we transport ourselves to all races and with a bit of common sense 2 or 3 other feds hopefully convoy with us to some of the longer races????

Thanks at least we are getting a bit further out but think it crazy not going with Snfc but that's just my opinion .

Yes alan good idea ,let's see what happens now at our AGM . Think Melton,Peterborough a def I think .