Lanarkshire Fed

ALF

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Good program for the ybs, pity there wasn't an Amalgamation for the Thirsk and Retford races.

I also see the SNFC and SNRPC both at Reims at the same time, time to get the heads together.

Love to see it happen which would make absolute sense but some of the bitter old diehards will probably put the mockers on it

Guest bigda

Love to see it happen which would make absolute sense but some of the bitter old diehards will probably put the mockers on it

shu or rpra take yer pick

Guest bigda

We'll be members of both unions this year Danny and both nationals

ACORDING TO THE AGM, WE WILL NOT BE GOING OR TAKING ANY ONE, NO TRAINERS, NO NONE MEBERS OF ANY SORT. AND ANY NONE MEMBERS THAT ARE IN THE SOCIAL CIRCLE THEY WILL NOT QUALIFY FOR AVERAGES.

ACORDING TO THE AGM, WE WILL NOT BE GOING OR TAKING ANY ONE, NO TRAINERS, NO NONE MEBERS OF ANY SORT. AND ANY NONE MEMBERS THAT ARE IN THE SOCIAL CIRCLE THEY WILL NOT QUALIFY FOR AVERAGES.

No non members ???? Of course the LSC non members don't qualify for averages, they aren't fed members lol.

danny you have that wrong mate any member wantng tae go with lanarkshire fed must put it in writing before the start of season and no non member will be able tae go the second and third race as this was passed at agm :animatedpigeons:

Guest bigda

danny you have that wrong mate any member wantng tae go with lanarkshire fed must put it in writing before the start of season and no non member will be able tae go the second and third race as this was passed at agm :animatedpigeons:

This must be for young birds, you are talking about tam, there ain't that many old doos this year as the Lanarkshire trainig thinned them out before the races began. Lol

Guest johnhunter

This must be for young birds, you are talking about tam, there ain't that many old doos this year as the Lanarkshire trainig thinned them out before the races began. Lol

is that you gloating again danny,

Pretty sure I would have seen ye at the AGM if ye attended Danny but ye wirnae there.

Couple of facts fae the meeting are.....Non members can put in writing convoying requests at any stage of the season so long as its in and passed Before they send.

The Fed will be joint convoying for at least 3 races with other Feds who have attended the Many meetings about it.

Social Circle members who are outwith the Fed radiius have been welcome on our transporters since before you could tell a Mealy fae a Blue and that will not change.

this is JMO but within 10 years the Joint Convoy will be an Amalgamation and we will travel together for ALL races.

One more Fact....The committee are the best Lanarkshire have had in living memory and will get my support 100% for whatever direction they see fit tae take the Fed in. I would hope that is true of the 400+ members we have... with the exception of 2, ye can work that out am sure.

Pretty sure I would have seen ye at the AGM if ye attended Danny but ye wirnae there.

Couple of facts fae the meeting are.....Non members can put in writing convoying requests at any stage of the season so long as its in and passed Before they send.

The Fed will be joint convoying for at least 3 races with other Feds who have attended the Many meetings about it.

Social Circle members who are outwith the Fed radiius have been welcome on our transporters since before you could tell a Mealy fae a Blue and that will not change.

this is JMO but within 10 years the Joint Convoy will be an Amalgamation and we will travel together for ALL races.

One more Fact....The committee are the best Lanarkshire have had in living memory and will get my support 100% for whatever direction they see fit tae take the Fed in. I would hope that is true of the 400+ members we have... with the exception of 2, ye can work that out am sure.

the last line caused me to chuckle :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Well said john I will second that

ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Great post john couldnt agree more, i think members myself included take for granted how good of a Fed we have, i look up and down britain and all i see is Federations broken up into large clubs.. due to whatever reasons... we should be encouraging membership and amalgamations.. suppose a rule or two or a boundary needs to be changed ..so what its for the better and for the survival of our sport. The more the merrier.. Very proud to be a member of this Fed and it has played a large part in getting myself and my families results recongised around the UK and Europe. Great weekly competition with some real top doo men...

still room to grow in my eyes as we can all pull together and make the Fed even better.. already chappn at the bit for the 2016 season..Atb lads.