Lanarkshire Fed

ALF

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I know lol

now now mr h thats a bit rich coming from you . free ride for you ? you got it made no club fee,s or fed and get the same as the member.s that pay there way FACT then again youve been a full time pigeon man the last 25 years :emoticon-0136-giggle: opps better watch you might try and get me banned again

Personally I don't care about the programme but it's always funny to see the same person commenting on Lanarkshire matters...

it could be that with the large birdage your fed has

and the route you take it can effect the east coast feds

Lots of debate to go on before any West of Scotland Combine takes place.

Although Im in favour of it in principle.

already looks like any combine would be on Lanarkshire,s terms as your programme is set already.

I know there was a meeting between federation officials 2 weeks ago but as far as the members in Ayrshire are concerned we still havent had any official communication from our top table as to the outcome, our AGM isnt till December and our race programme meeting isnt usualy dealt with till early February not a lot of time to make the neccessary arrangements.

Suspect the SOUTH aspect could be a prob for you guys competing but you would most likely get convoyed if you's wanted to.

Though As stated earlier it will only be a goer if the individual fed members vote for it and that won't be known until about Mid February. Logistics are more or less agreed but further meetings will be needed to cross the T's and dot the i's but there is a lot of good will throughout to get it up and running.

Lots of debate to go on before any West of Scotland Combine takes place.

Although Im in favour of it in principle.

already looks like any combine would be on Lanarkshire,s terms as your programme is set already.

I know there was a meeting between federation officials 2 weeks ago but as far as the members in Ayrshire are concerned we still havent had any official communication from our top table as to the outcome, our AGM isnt till December and our race programme meeting isnt usualy dealt with till early February not a lot of time to make the neccessary arrangements.

Yes Charlie its the same same old story in other feds as you know,think its written in stone and they must adhere to the ancient writings which go further back than the bible,no reason for not getting it all sorted out like Lanarkshire has done but maybe if they are waiting for Febuary time it means its to late to change things and that's it and if members don't like it well its if you don't like it tough,well done the modern thinking Lanarkshire

Fed.

Yes Charlie its the same same old story in other feds as you know,think its written in stone and they must adhere to the ancient writings which go further back than the bible,no reason for not getting it all sorted out like Lanarkshire has done but maybe if they are waiting for Febuary time it means its to late to change things and that's it and if members don't like it well its if you don't like it tough,well done the modern thinking Lanarkshire

Fed.

It's never to late they have been talking about it for years ,

Get on with it .