Sites Like This One

grdkeith

They are a good forum for the interchange of ideas, help and advice. They promote a social structure between fanciers from all over.

They can be allowed to develop into areas for personal abuse. Sometimes the typed word is easily misconstrued and offence can be taken when the typist had no intent of this whatsoever.

I think if they are well run sites, then they provide a platform for more good than harm. :)

They are a good forum for the interchange of ideas, help and advice. They promote a social structure between fanciers from all over.

They can be allowed to develop into areas for personal abuse. Sometimes the typed word is easily misconstrued and offence can be taken when the typist had no intent of this whatsoever.

I think if they are well run sites, then they provide a platform for more good than harm. :)

Don't think I have ever read enough of any of your posts to be offended :smiling-scarecrow-329:

Don't think I have ever read enough of any of your posts to be offended :smiling-scarecrow-329:

I usually only post a lot of drivel which amuses me, but very few others think it is funny. I like to think it is too intelligent for them, but that would in turn make me a supercilious old fart, so I don't think that the drivel and humour is too intelligent for them to prevent myself becoming a supercilious old fart.

This will be why you don't often read enough of my posts. :D :D :D

Positives are the help and advice that is available when needed, funds raised for good causes through on site charity sales and also friendships and meeting up with other fanciers at different pigeon shows. Negatives are just ignored :)

Just about sum's it up patrick :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Pro.great race info.Cons too many selling their

Wares.ohh and too many unrelated pigeon sales regardless of how good a cause it represents.pigeon basics or bird trader.???!

How else are we gonna raise much needed funds for children who are less fortunate than yourself ???

Pros for me have been help and advice when I first started out with my white doos, this was the site that I met the love of my life Andy Burgess, the support by members of my charity sale for Seb's legs and the meet ups at Blackpool. The cons well I can't really think of any but there are always a few keyboard warriors who's drivel I am not interested in ;)

Guest TAMMY_1

Pros for me have been help and advice when I first started out with my white doos, this was the site that I met the love of my life Andy Burgess, the support by members of my charity sale for Seb's legs and the meet ups at Blackpool. The cons well I can't really think of any but there are always a few keyboard warriors who's drivel I am not interested in ;)

I can say that as well [ not with Andy though :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:]