Heres An Old One ,,,

andy Burgess

Nice memories Andy (and the trophies too) :)

good memories Pat , trophies were more luck than judgement .17 flying lofts , most sending around 30 / 40 young . i won first race (lost the bird the following week) a fed smash. sent just 2 hens for the rest of the season , not out of top ten in club , yet didnt win another card until last race. 4th club from Picauville , winning the youngbird average :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Nice memories Andy (and the trophies too) :)

good memories Pat , trophies were more luck than judgement .17 flying lofts , most sending around 30 / 40 young . i won first race (lost the bird the following week) a fed smash. sent just 2 hens for the rest of the season , not out of top ten in club , yet didnt win another card until last race. 4th club from Picauville , winning the youngbird average :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Presuming you were in North Wales Andy that Picauville race must have been over 200mls. to you as it was 105mls. to me back in the early '80's when I flew from near Southampton