Johnsons Tonic

blue bar

could someone tell me please what is in Johnsons tonic as I do not know if we can get it here in NZ

A conditioner given in the water give me a minute and I will go get some think there is some in the loft

Nah none there......iodine main I think

could someone tell me please what is in Johnsons tonic as I do not know if we can get it here in NZ

Details off the bottle,A multi-vitamin and mineral supplement,containing,Vitimins A,D,E,B1,B6,K,folic acid,L-typtophan,iron,zinc,copper and aniseed oil.

Hope this helps.

Details off the bottle,A multi-vitamin and mineral supplement,containing,Vitimins A,D,E,B1,B6,K,folic acid,L-typtophan,iron,zinc,copper and aniseed oil.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Alex does it give a brake down of the minerals then I might be able to compare anything over here

Thanks Alex does it give a brake down of the minerals then I might be able to compare anything over here

The only other info on the bottle is Analysis(%) Protein 0.1,Oil 0.1,Ash 0.1,Fibre 0.1.

It's made by Johnson's Veterinary Products Ltd. Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands,B75 7DF.

May be you could e-mail them for more info at info@johnsons-vet.com

The only other info on the bottle is Analysis(%) Protein 0.1,Oil 0.1,Ash 0.1,Fibre 0.1.

It's made by Johnson's Veterinary Products Ltd. Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands,B75 7DF.

May be you could e-mail them for more info at info@johnsons-vet.com

Thanks Alex I will email them