Forgot To Tell

walterboswell59

from the pair of eggs i got from my 19 year old son of de barcelona and lady wegan and sire and grandsire of my loft only one hatched out after i tried artificial insemination with a daughter of jamie and jenna grandson and greatgrandaughter of the old cock who have six national deplomas inc a 1st sect 5th open 5th sect 11th open and a 1st sect fed and a siver award between them the youngster is just ready to wean and its a belter i hope its a hen but im just delighted it worked and i got one off him with this young hen after five sets of empty eggs thought id give it a go after getting two full with art insem i let him have another two goes himself just incase he had done the job himself but there empty again ive now split the pair and will try the same next year now i have a better idea how and when to try it its easy to do and well worth a try with an old stock cock that breeds winners and breeders of winners ill keep you posted if it works again next season guys mean while ive named the youngster semi lol

i have kept a hen with him in past years andy but the hens just keep laying eggs which are empty and i dont want my best hens to keep laying with no result also the old boy is going into a heavy moult so the rest will do him good as he still tries to go through the motions and if i try it again this year ive nothing to rear them as ive now split them all bar this years youngbirds

for the p ks the yb will not be for sale at any price for the guys who want to learn something wait till the cock has been with the hen 5days then use a sterile sringe i used one from my vacine pack and insert it into the cocks backside about a half inch and slowly draw back the sringe to half then do the same with the hen in reverse repeat this the next day also as the hens at her most fertile on the 5th and 6th day of pairing for the idiots that dont believe google artificial insemination with pigeons and you will see it being done frank did not need marigolds or money when i gave him youngsters from my stock loft to help him out seems many have short memories on here

from the pair of eggs i got from my 19 year old son of de barcelona and lady wegan and sire and grandsire of my loft only one hatched out after i tried artificial insemination with a daughter of jamie and jenna grandson and greatgrandaughter of the old cock who have six national deplomas inc a 1st sect 5th open 5th sect 11th open and a 1st sect fed and a siver award between them the youngster is just ready to wean and its a belter i hope its a hen but im just delighted it worked and i got one off him with this young hen after five sets of empty eggs thought id give it a go after getting two full with art insem i let him have another two goes himself just incase he had done the job himself but there empty again ive now split the pair and will try the same next year now i have a better idea how and when to try it its easy to do and well worth a try with an old stock cock that breeds winners and breeders of winners ill keep you posted if it works again next season guys mean while ive named the youngster semi lol

for the p ks the yb will not be for sale at any price for the guys who want to learn something wait till the cock has been with the hen 5days then use a sterile sringe i used one from my vacine pack and insert it into the cocks backside about a half inch and slowly draw back the sringe to half then do the same with the hen in reverse repeat this the next day also as the hens at her most fertile on the 5th and 6th day of pairing for the idiots that dont believe google artificial insemination with pigeons and you will see it being done frank did not need marigolds or money when i gave him youngsters from my stock loft to help him out seems many have short memories on here

You canny even get a laugh on here anymore . I thanked you at the time and offered you money too for those two latebreds. That was when we were friendly.Just before you threatened to come round my house after I corrected false results you claimed on here. The two birds were given to Robert Cushley for free after I offered them back to you when I packed it in. Oh and when I packed the birds in all my birds ets and baskets were given away for nothing so hardly got a short memory.

frank you have had more to say since you packed the birds in than you did when you kept them some of us as interested in this subject if you cant help dont try be a smart ass m8 we have enough of them on here

Ok Mr Boswell carry on its intresting. I will try not to comment again thought Tams comment was funny so that's why I added my wee bit.

I packed the pigeons in 2012 you only became a member on here in Oct 2012 so you don't know what I said on here before then.

Surely after 19 years you'd have enough of the cock ,or have you lost them all ,or why not just breed of his offspring ,its just seems to be a lot of bother to get that one last youngster.

ive 5 sons and 4 daughters at stock off him seabreeze but ill take anything that he sires m8 anyway i can he can live out his days here filling or not but if im getting a yb or two off him even better dont you think or is it just me

ps i bought him when he was 11 years old

Edited by walterboswell59