Best Sprint Pigeons

kingbilly 1

haven looked at lanarkshire fed in the last 3 years the biggest part of the racing you could describe of the program is sprint racing for example the first 7 to 8 races are between 80ml to 250ml whare could i get the best sprint pigeons frome that can win at the highest level that win one week and not loose the next and can breed thare fare share the following year i have tried the hardeys and vandies can any one help pmsl

haven looked at lanarkshire fed in the last 3 years the biggest part of the racing you could describe of the program is sprint racing for example the first 7 to 8 races are between 80ml to 250ml whare could i get the best sprint pigeons frome that can win at the highest level that win one week and not loose the next and can breed thare fare share the following year i have tried the hardeys and vandies can any one help pmsl

Big Andy :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

Chris Vassey outstanding results every week and every year

Guest TAMMY_1

you need look no further than inside your lofts Tam :emoticon-0136-giggle:

This is a pi ss take lol, not a better sprint fancier in Scotland ( maybe UK ) than GWP MacAloney, sitting on your door step Tam :emoticon-0136-giggle: get yer cheque book oot big man :D

That's a very true del no better in the UK so M thinking going to try something new that's wining in big birdieg on the contenet if where going to compete with them a good sprint to middle distance o think

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...