Snfc

clockman

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have kept pigeons since 1968 and very few feelings can equal timing after you yourself have given up hope.

Will she take a position? I don't know but I do know that she definitely gave 100% effort.

Well done Robert.

Congratulations to you for your continued success in these races.

Strangely, I know what you are talking about, in regard to the giving up hope then timing, albeit at much shorter distances. I am only able to imagine the feeling when this happens from a longer race. Perhaps someday. :)

BILLY GORDON HAS 2 HOME FROM 4 WALTER HE HAS TIMED IN EVERY NATIONAL RACE AND HAS A GOOD CHANCE OF WINNING THE LSC GOLD CUP THE LAST CAMBUSLANG MAN TO WIN IT WAS BILLY ALLISON ITS NOT AN EASY THING TO WIN ATB BILLY :animatedpigeons:

deff not billy having a great season again jamie hope he wins it

BILLY GORDON HAS 2 HOME FROM 4 WALTER HE HAS TIMED IN EVERY NATIONAL RACE AND HAS A GOOD CHANCE OF WINNING THE LSC GOLD CUP THE LAST CAMBUSLANG MAN TO WIN IT WAS BILLY ALLISON ITS NOT AN EASY THING TO WIN ATB BILLY :animatedpigeons:

Well done to Billy Gordon.

Who is still in with a shout? :)

I have kept pigeons since 1968 and very few feelings can equal timing after you yourself have given up hope.

Will she take a position? I don't know but I do know that she definitely gave 100% effort.

Well done Robert the trees were bent double here last night with some very heavy rain on and off

Also well done to all fanciers on some truly outstanding performances

I was out at the Sheperds ball in our town hall last night which was a first class occasion you are lucky gentlemen that you were not standing at your loft waiting on my return as my homing instinct was not at its best

well done to my mate Billy Gordon timed at 07.19 and 07.25. Now in with a shout of winning the LSC gold cup. Fingers crossed

Well done Billy, hope ye win the Gold cup. Also, Jock Alston, Jim Wilkinson Davy Elliot and Robert Reid with cracking performances. Concentrating on ybs for me lol