1St Section E 2Nd West Section

slim45

Very well done John, 2nd section E win in recent times from the gold cup race, if my memory is accurate Johns last winner was named O,leary

That's right Davie, O'learys ring number was 123, hence 123 O leary. I was 2nd to John that day, my birds ring number was 23456 lol.

That's right Davie, O'learys ring number was 123, hence 123 O leary. I was 2nd to John that day, my birds ring number was 23456 lol.

Del, you would hardly believe that , 1st and 2nd sect with those ring No,s , things like that stick in your head for the whole of your life

Well done John brilliant result. I have watched and talked with John all season watching his preparation for this race and this is really deserved. I cannot speak highly enough of John as not only is he a great flier in his own right but his generosity knows no limits. He also gifted us 6 ybs from his very best a few weeks ago. A massive thank you and well done.