Complete Clearance Sale All Birds Must Go

OLDYELLOW

Due to my legs getting worse and deteriorating health and future hospital appointments at York next one on 1st July which said could last up to 5 hours , I'm having to give up my birds so all will be for sale starting with stock then young birds , nothing will be kept as the lofts be going as soon as loft emptied , I plan on staying with the site still and look forward to reading your posts Regards Mark

All birds for sale mainly distance pigeons Bushaert / Marselles , Van Braune , Janssen , , all £40 each unless stated otherwise £60 a pair , 4+ £100 (£25 each ) loft visits welcomed birds in Scarborough , pm any questions , regards Mark.

8) Blue Chequer cock via my good distance birds winning from 345 miles to 512 miles go back to Steve sellers midlands national 2nd Club 2nd Fed Bourge 500 mile and 3rd section 36th open Midlands National Bergerac 650 miles x Van braune this pair bred most of my channel winners up to 10th fed from 345 to 512 miles two cousins pairing £60

post-2598-14372170243563_thumb.jpg

9) Bronze hen via my good distance birds winning from 345 miles to 512 miles go back to Steve sellers midlands national 2nd Club 2nd Fed Bourge 500 mile and 3rd section 36th open Midlands National Bergerac 650 miles x Van braune this pair bred most of my channel winners up to 10th fed from 345 to 512 miles, dam via my old yellow cock 1st / 2nd Bourge 512 miles 4 x 6th Clermont 358 miles 2 x 6th Jouey le Chatel 414 miles and 1 x 4th wanstead flats £60

post-2598-14355137258979_thumb.jpg

very sorry to hear that m8 and wish you all the best and glad and greatfule to your continueing on the site, all the best m8,

Still be here for the shows lol ;)

sorry to hear this mark good luck with your sale health comes first m8 take care

It's come to that day I'd tried to dodge for so long , but it's here and don't want to have struggle anymore to be honest my legs just aint holding me and lost near a stone recently :(

some class birds there atb mark

Many thanks for your kind words , Just putting 13 lots up at once so not to overwhelm the site and make it any harder , nothing is been kept back all are been sold, once birds gone then will sell lofts off .

some very well bred tempting birds there :emoticon-0123-party:

Cheers Andy quiet a few sold up to present and waiting for quiet a few to get back to me ;) Most have had birds from me before :)

Sorry to hear of your bad health I know what that's like ,still have 4 of the six I got from you last year would have gone for some of these birds but committed to something else where ,but I wish you well.

Hope your health I'mproves M8, and very pleased to hear you intend to continue contributing to Basics.

Coming to sit in corner with you ;):emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party:

Birds looking great Mark. Atb we sale,

thanks , and thanks to all the members for the support and kind wishes :) This has been my hardest decision to pack up it's been on the cards a while I kept plodding on was hoping to have a few more seasons at least , quiet a few yearlings all flown up to 345 miles that were to be put away for the 400 and 500 mile races next year , waiting to hear from a few getting back to me top posts will be amended when the lots change . kind regards Mark

1 ,4 , 6 , 8 , 11 all £60 with a free young hen or 2 pairs for £100 , only these and young birds left , rest of young birds be put up once these all gone , then will have more room to take photos of the few remaining young birds which wont be many at all. Thanks Regards Mark

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders