Times &returns

eastcoaster

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

47/48 timed at 10.54 from wetherby 2 experienced doos home hawked to bits had to glue one of there crops together to stop the water running out these fkrs are ruining this great sport we have to get together and sort this or we are finished

Am hoping the wee cock gets a win on the board he had 2 2nds out to Eastbourne last year when our birds were just horrible all year took us to June to get them healthy - he won the wee midweek club last week so hoping he can pick up a Saturday win now.

Just had back won the club race by 2 hours 20 odd minutes - jesus that's hard to quantify. I can only say he's had now 2 1sts & 2 2nds...

Hows everyones returns? We got 2/4 second cock slashed right down the neck!

still waiting from Newark! Doo's have clashed with those out of kelso me thinks!

LNRC had a mare out of Kelso so probably clashing responsible, most with 2/3rd's of team awol

3/6 here

Guest stb-

LNRC had a mare out of Kelso so probably clashing responsible, most with 2/3rd's of team awol

3/6 here

we stopped going to kelso quite a few years ago Tony we were getting slaughtered with the peregrines there and were only 71 miles from it they scatter them all through the mountains in every directioin . I have an IHU north bird in and another sitting on the roof tonight prob from talbenny race today , i have 3 yearlings and 3 2 year olds awol from wetherby all 3 are winners 2 of them fed winners but thats pigeon racing now .

36/37 Peterborough - EOS fed

2/3 Falaise - NEGDC

Fantastic racing with negdc that's where I wish I was racing at that level , alas not going to plan through in the never sunny west of Scotland ' after 4 years almost back to start bop my biggest problem just like many others .

we stopped going to kelso quite a few years ago Tony we were getting slaughtered with the peregrines there and were only 71 miles from it they scatter them all through the mountains in every directioin . I have an IHU north bird in and another sitting on the roof tonight prob from talbenny race today , i have 3 yearlings and 3 2 year olds awol from wetherby all 3 are winners 2 of them fed winners but thats pigeon racing now .

Do most of the Scottish feds give Kelso a swerve?

A tough lesson learnt for us.

Guest stb-

Do most of the Scottish feds give Kelso a swerve?

A tough lesson learnt for us.

Yes kelso and st boswells we used to race there midweek about 12 years ago and the birds tumbled then eventualy the ariel hit team moved in and it got worse and worse untill we stopped midweek then stopped using kelso period .

14 / 16 on the north from Montrose and a late return from Otterburn, the red pied Walkinshaw hen by my mealy cock Rab.

2/3 on the south from Peterborough.

Very happy overall with returns, but in particular from Peterborough. This is the furthest I've sent ever. Three yearling hens, unraced as YB's. Next week's Peterborough has only two from the three intended, unless a blue cock makes it home from Montrose tomorrow. :)

Guest stb-

14 / 16 on the north from Montrose and a late return from Otterburn, the red pied Walkinshaw hen by my mealy cock Rab.

2/3 on the south from Peterborough.

Very happy overall with returns, but in particular from Peterborough. This is the furthest I've sent ever. Three yearling hens, unraced as YB's. Next week's Peterborough has only two from the three intended, unless a blue cock makes it home from Montrose tomorrow. :)

get it back onto the north and the slaughterrburn comeback

13 out of 14 from Rotherham 12 yesterday. 1 today has been raining all morning in Aberdeen just as well we had our race on Saturday I was driveing transporter from Rotherham And stopped at Berwick on way home at about 1 pm I saw kits of birds going over flying very I mean very low