Happy Chap

ally mac

Pick of cock after he got back. seems in great order considering.

Got my third doo this morning, was disappointed when he didn't arrive yesterday as that was his 4th race. Easy to see why he was late.

The blue was just 1.5 hours behind cheq ck yesterday, well chuffed with him too as it was his first race, hadn't been past Inverary before.

post-1944-14318833392966_thumb.jpg

post-1944-14318834448317_thumb.jpg

post-1944-14318835924416_thumb.jpg

Guest stb-

Pick of cock after he got back. seems in great order considering.

Got my third doo this morning, was disappointed when he didn't arrive yesterday as that was his 4th race. Easy to see why he was late.

The blue was just 1.5 hours behind cheq ck yesterday, well chuffed with him too as it was his first race, hadn't been past Inverary before.

:emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

The blue looks a cracker Ally :emoticon-0167-beer:

Hes looking a bit better today Derek, he felt it yesterday but no wonder. A clever doo :)

Its funny, my two best birds on the day, one been at every race this year and one in his first ever.!!!

Hes looking a bit better today Derek, he felt it yesterday but no wonder. A clever doo :)

Its funny, my two best birds on the day, one been at every race this year and one in his first ever.!!!

they've either got it or they don't m8, is it a week off and away with the blue again?

they've either got it or they don't m8, is it a week off and away with the blue again?

Aye Derek, just takes a bit of time finding them.

Aye, rest him for a week then away to Peterborough I think. 338 miles. Will see how hes doing.

Not sure Derek, not getting carried away :)

Ally, im not saying ye would even get a prize in the national m8, where you live is definitely against that idea although some coconuts on here would think it doesn't matter where you live lol.I am saying it would be a brilliant story and education to most, even getting birds back in race time. ATB and good luck for the rest :emoticon-0167-beer:

Ally, im not saying ye would even get a prize in the national m8, where you live is definitely against that idea although some coconuts on here would think it doesn't matter where you live lol.I am saying it would be a brilliant story and education to most, even getting birds back in race time. ATB and good luck for the rest :emoticon-0167-beer:

Dont worry Derek I'm not kidding myself on. :) Just getting a doo here in reasonable time makes my day. One day I will get one from France but it's still a few years away, one day though ;)

Dont worry Derek I'm not kidding myself on. :) Just getting a doo here in reasonable time makes my day. One day I will get one from France but it's still a few years away, one day though ;)

Well done to you and that game wee bird Ally,just saw result on Glasgow Fed 236mls in that West wind,(Braveheart)atb.