Must Be Mad

Guest Jayvee

Guest Jayvee

Well after a 16 year sabbatical from the sport I, along with my cousin, have decided to start up again.(He must be mad too). Everything geared for a start next April 2016.... YB loft practically complete, Stock loft nearly there, Widowhood loft floor base built. Get these tied up then it's all systems go!! #Pigeonitis lol

hi mate i moved to inverness in the year 2000 and started again last year 3 major changes for me have been ETS good thing, yb sickness which i had not seen but got it stright after 1st race i did not know the signs , and the BOP problem had them to, but still love the game looking forward to the new season good luck in all you do , PS moved from west yorkshire.

Guest Jayvee

hi mate i moved to inverness in the year 2000 and started again last year 3 major changes for me have been ETS good thing, yb sickness which i had not seen but got it stright after 1st race i did not know the signs , and the BOP problem had them to, but still love the game looking forward to the new season good luck in all you do , PS moved from west yorkshire.

Hi mate, BOP problem was pretty rife round here back when I was flying, mainly Sparrowhawk. ETS will defo be introduced over coming seasons but the trusty T3 will be in action to start with(hopefully) ... Never encountered YB sickness.... But have friends who have... Good luck for the coming season pal

Good luck for next season enjoy it :)

Cheers mate

welcome back to the sport, and welcome to pigeonbasics, keep us in touch how you are doing,

Will do pal :animatedpigeons:

Just started myself, wish you the best of luck , wonderful sport and full of characters :animatedpigeons:

Best of luck to you too my friend