Visit To Present Cheque To Seb's Legs :)

Babybird

Well what a lovely couple of days Jackson and I had taking Seb his big cheque from the PB charity sale. He was the loveliest little boy and so glad we were able to help him on his way to America and drastically improve his quality of life. Such a lovely natured little boy. Here are a couple of pictures his Mum took of our visit :)

post-5429-14284479026759_thumb.jpg

post-538-14285152564319_thumb.jpg

• 11 months later...

Superb Seona, Fifer & Ian, one of the best Causes PB has raised funds for. Like everyone else I truly hope the wee man gets his Op and makes a Full & speedy recovery. ������������������

he did John , is home , has physio daily in a purpose built unit in his back garden . young Seb is now learning to walk like his twin . :emoticon-0123-party:

Superb Seona, Fifer & Ian, one of the best Causes PB has raised funds for. Like everyone else I truly hope the wee man gets his Op and makes a Full & speedy recovery. ������������������

John check the memory board last post 25th March 2016 and you will get a tear in your eye here is the link

http://forum.pigeonbasics.com/topic/85812-sebs-legs/