Downfield Friendly Rpc

WulDon

The DOWNFIELD FRIENDLY RPC once again through an internet auction courtesy of Pigeon Basics would like to offer to the fancy an exceptional draft of 2015 young birds from some of the best lofts in Scotland!

Clockman will post the lots on Friday 13th March which will all have a starting bid of £30.00, auction will end on SUNDAY 22nd MARCH at 21:00:00 hours.

HAPPY BIDDING!!! :D

Edited by WulDon

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Maskame & Mackie, Peterhead... the 2014 SNFC Ypres winners with there champion blue hen 'POPPY', have promised a PAIR OF YOUNG BIRDS from the stock loft, Stuart said they will be special and ready early summer. Current bid £100,clockman,PAID Thanks

2.Jock Scott, Kennoway... what a topper this young bird will be, right from new stock recently introduced by Jock.SIRE: BLUE LAGOON Sjaak Buldwa, Holland winner of 78th National Orange 2012, 971km National Limonges 2012, 833km,G.sire: GUNG HO winner of 131st National Limonges 2011, 852km 154th National Orange 2012, , 971km DAM: CLEOPATRA A.P.Overwater, Holland winner of 1st National Ruffec 2006, 3570b, 852km 10th National Limonges 2006, 4770b, 833km 247th National Ruffec 2005, , 852km,

Current bid £ 55,redrocket,.thanks,paid thanks

3. W.Kinnear & Son, Edinburgh... ace Pentland loft that cracks them in at all distances, recent winners of the 'Christmas Race' for the third year in succession, previous winners with the SNFC and multiple Gold award winners from this loft.1 y/bird,

Current bid £ 50,Kingbilly,paid thanks

4. Dave Baldie, St.Andrews... this small back garden loft had an exceptional season last year winning 17 OPEN SNFC Diplomas including 1st Section from the SNFC Old Bird Buckingham race with his champion blue cock 'FRAN-TASTIC', Dave is no stranger on the results at club and fed racing either with multiple wins in recent years at all distances! 1 y/bird

Current bid £60, wuldon,PAID thanks

5. Walter Boswell, Hamilton... yet another top distance loft with the SNFC, highlight last season being 1st Section, 5th Open SNFC Clermont with a g.son of Walter's ace Jan Aarden stock cock being a son of Louella's DE BARCELONA, having handled all Walter's stock I can guarantee a first class youngster will come form this loft, the quality of his Jan Aardens is through the roof,such is the demand for these super Jan Aardens this youngster will be later bred in the season also.1 y/bird,

Current bid £140,C.WRIGHT,paid Thanks

6. Ness & Kempton, Dundee... the first youngster from one of our own club members, John & Dougie are given a top drawer young bird from there fabulous team of pigeons which have featured prominently on the National results in recent years,the dam of this youngster being no exception winning 3rd Section, 16th Open SNFC Maidstone and 7th Section, 19th Open SNFC Maidstone, bred from direct Dickie Meermans stock... sire is g.son put to stock from there Brain Kaid stock cock and is a direct son of BELLEVUE PRINZ, many winners through this pigeons for the partners. 1 y/bird.

Current bid£40,jim2123,thanks,paid thanks

7. Austin Whittaker, Methil... yet another ace National flyer who has been kind enough to donate to our sale... although no exact details form Austin, he has guaranteed a young bird from his stock loft which will be from his absolute best, Austin times them from the Nationals as we all know on a regular basis.1 y/bird

Current bid £40,jim2123,thanks,paid thanks

8. John Jamieson, East Calder... another class youngster on offer here, sire being a dark chequer cock raced by Gary Hall, winner of 17th Open Arras, 22nd Open Reims, 47th Open Reims. 79th Open Arras, dam is a stock hen bred by J.W.Puddephatt and a dtr of 'Highdown Prince' a winner of 15th Open, 19th Open, 25th Open NFC races, when paired to a full sister of 54th Open NFC Pau, lucky buyer can have pick of the nest.

Current bid £50,

Mossgiel

,PAID thanks

9. Andy Miller, Railway Lofts, Edinburgh... Andy needs no introduction winning from start to finish at all distances, previous winner of 1st Open SNFC Ypres, 2nd Open SNFC Reims, etc... another quality young bird on offer here that will grace any loft in the UK

Current bid £50,Kingbilly,paid thanks

10. George Briggs, Dundee..(clockman). a PAIR of young birds on offer here from another club member, George is giving them from a pair of stock pigeons both bred by Maskame & Mackie, Peterhead... and both being a g.son & g.dtr of Irvine Buchan's great Mealy cock a winner of 3 SNFC Diplomas, dam is a full sister to Maskame & Mackie champion blue hen 'POPPY' 1st Open SNFC Ypres...This is the sire & dam that bred the pigeon basics best in show winner

Current bid £60, of one skin,,thanks,paid thanks

11. Turpie & McCord, Pitlessie, Fife... this is once again a PAIR of young birds on offer here from Terry & John, another loft that features prominently whether it being at Club, Fed, National level and a force to be reckoned with at any distance, fast or slow! this will be an exceptional pair of young birds from the partners.

Current bid £50,gordi.b,paid thanks

12. Colin Crowe, Ratho, Edinburgh... here we have a youngster being offered by one of the best winning lofts in the Scottish Central Fed who can hold there own at the sprint/middle distance races, I the last 5 seasons this loft boasts 27x1st, 20x2nd, 27x3rd, 23x4th at Club level, and in the Scottish Central Fed have won an incredible 13x1st, 9x2nd, 9x3rd, 10x4th... Colin promises a topper of a youngster for our sale!

Current bid £40,jim2123,thanks,paid thanks

13. William Donachie, Dundee... for my own Club I am offering a special young bird from my stock loft bred from my team of Frans Zwols pigeons that have now won 5 different Scottish Federations and 16 Open SNFC Diplomas for myself and other lofts!, these pigeons are taking the country by storm winning at all levels! my No.1 pair I call the 'TIP TOP PAIR' being a direct dtr. of TIP TOP JUNIOR when paired to a direct son of BERT, responsible now for 8x1st Fed and 11 Open SNFC Diplomas, young bird on offer will being a g.son/g.dtr of the 'TIP TOP PAIR', Dave Baldie blue cock 'FRAN-TASTIC' is a g.son 1st Section, 22nd Open SNFC Buckingham old birds 2014.Current bid £60,raffles,thanks,paid thanks

PS a frans zwols cross pigeon in the Arona one loft race in Tenerife was1st UK, 15th Open For Willie.

14. Jock Scott, Kennoway... another young bird very kindly donated by Jock, and what a cracker this one is!... direct from his great racing blue cock which has won 1st Section,46th Open SNFC Marlborough; 10th Section,30th Open SNFC Clermont; 21st Section,88th Open SNFC Clermont, 282nd Open SNFC Newbury... dam of the young bird will be the winner of 1st Section,10th Open SNFC Eastbourne, 7th Open Fife Fed Leicester, 41st Open Fife Fed Leicester... don't miss this one lads, bred from TWO 1ST SNFC SECTION WINNERS,

Current bid,£65,REDROCKET,paid thanks

15. Kevin Murphy, Arbroath... another quality PAIR of youngsters on offer here from Kevin & Joe who house some of the finest long distance pigeons around! this is very noteable with some of there recent results... 2nd Section,4th Open SNFC Alencon 2013; 6th Section,19th Open Clermont 2013; 5th Section,18th Open SNFC Ypres 2014; etc., not forgetting some of there recent multiple winning ace racers 'JS' winner of 4 Open SNFC Diploma; 'ROCKET' winner of 7 Open SNFC Diplomas and a Silver Award! a top pair assured ,

Current bid £60,of one skin,paid thanks

16. G.W.P.MacAloney, Coatbridge... one of the most successful if not thee most successful loft in the UK and ranks amongst the absolute best in Europe! setting lifetime records with there team of versatile winning pigeons winning right out to 450 miles at Club, Fed, Open and SNFC level with there Dream Pair; Merlin Pair and Vandenabeele pigeons, this partnership needs no further introduction who have some of the best pigeons I have ever handled, as always there pigeons are in huge demand therefore a later youngster is offered here also, which I am sure will make an impact on the lucky buyers own stock loft!

Current bid £160,wuldon,PAID thanks,

17. William Donachie, Dundee... another youngster offered here which will be from the distance lines, dam will be my blue hen who timed at 7.01pm on the night from Clermont in 2014, winning 7th Section,26th Open with the SNFC... she is a g.dtr of Gilmour Bros. 'Robbie's Boy' 1st Open SNFC Falaise and a g.dtr of Andy Miller 'Denis the Menace' 2nd Open SNFC Reims, both pigeons steeped in the best of Denis Dall bloodlines! Sire of the youngster is a full brother to a yearling hen that won 198th Open SNFC Ypres in 2014 for D.Baldie, St.Andrews,

Current bid £50,wullie semple,PAID thanks

18. Gilmour Bros.,Leven,Fife... here we have another young bird bred from a loft that is packed full with classic long distance pigeons that excel from 400-600 miles on any type of day, first day or second day pigeons it doesn't matter... prime example is the brothers national winner 'ROBBIE'S BOY' who won 1st Open SNFC Falaise, not only was this pigeon a phenomenal racer he is proving an absolute gold mine at stock, being sire, g.sire, g.g.sire of distance winners all over the UK... the late Denis Dall pigeons have a huge influence in this loft and I'm sure Ian and Robbie will provide a YB containing these original lines!

Current bid £50,wuldon Thanks,paid thanks