Bonnybridge Homing Society Presentation Friday 6Th March

The above club have their presentation/ quiz on the 6th of March at 7.30,there will be a top class buffet and a select draft of youngsters from prominent fanciers and also club members.

The quiz panel will be two of the wests finest! BILLY ALLISON CAMBUSLANG TOP NATIONAL ACE.

JIM HANNAH BLANTYRE SNFC LEGEND AND MR RENNES.

TICKETS £7. Pay at the door and all welcome for the last wee night before we get down to the racing. :partick-thistle-Crest:

The above club have their presentation/ quiz on the 6th of March at 7.30,there will be a top class buffet and a select draft of youngsters from prominent fanciers and also club members.

The quiz panel will be two of the wests finest! BILLY ALLISON CAMBUSLANG TOP NATIONAL ACE.

JIM HANNAH BLANTYRE SNFC LEGEND AND MR RENNES.

TICKETS £7. Pay at the door and all welcome for the last wee night before we get down to the racing. :partick-thistle-Crest:

Still a few tickets left for Friday nights quiz,also a nice wee draft of youngsters from some top national names. :partick-thistle-Crest:

Super presentation.

The panelists and the sausage rolls were great. The compere wasn't bad either lol. Nice to see a few of the faces ye don't see on a regular basis :)

Aye good night Lewis good panel, good company,good food and I even bought a wee doo!! :partick-thistle-Crest:

One of the better clubs in the country as far as I'm concerned Frank.

I went down on their bus to Blackpool this year, a great bunch smile.gif

Good to see you and dava there last night cool.gif

Seemed like a few characters in the club. Good to have a wee blether Lewis.

John fantastic night can't be many clubs in Scotland put on a great spread like last night's. The food was fantastic . Really enjoyed Jim and Billy on the panel great to see your club make a few quid aswell.

Cheers frank,was great to catch up with you and davie. :partick-thistle-Crest:

That's what it's all about John :) Hope you get a wee turn out the wee doo, I'm sure the big man will give you a cracker :D

Spot on Lewis. :partick-thistle-Crest: