Do You Race Birds Every Week Or?

THE FIFER

for me first three races latebreds only 4th or 5th race start yearlings that have flown the program if forcast is good channel birds may go to shake the cobwebs off 5th race stop latebreds yearlings take over yearlings go every week while picking another two races around the 200 260 mile mark for the channel birds yearlings may have a rest if channel birds are out channel birds then stopped and on open bowl yearings go to the coast then channel birds take over

I don't race YB's just now, so yearlings have first five races and stopped, the others have first five races then have alternate weeks to coast and if all is going well I might try Arras. I will have a better idea once I have raced past the first five races.

My late-breds go north starting around mid June until start of July, three races. The other north pigeons go every week until the middle of June, seven races, then have a break jumping into one of the later races before the final race. :)

Chaos is my system , usually send every week whatever I can grab before basketing ( early pickup) but main aim is distance races but if I,m honest I,m not awfy good at this hobby , I do get a odd good one in the inland nats but think that has more to do with the birds than me . Must try harder ,