S N F C

Guest VICEPRESIDENT

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bloody disgrace once again.The SNFC are having a go at Gareth Rankin again when he in fact has served them well over the years and believe me, this is a *expletive removed* stitch up. Hes one of the most honest people that ever served on the committee and only ever wanted the integrity and tradition of the SNFC restored after the Gibson saga. I can guarantee the unrest and suspicion will continue until the whole organisation is cleansed .Anyone associated with Scott Gibson or has any dubiety about them should not be near the SNFC committee!!!!!Massive question marks are hanging over the SNFC at the moment.

I am not a member of the SNFC, but have read this and other posts regarding this saga with interest, from the standpoint of a prospective member.

At this time, I would not go near the Club with regards to applications. I am sad about this, as the SNFC was THE National.

I have read the letter from the SNFC website and I am not impressed, nor has my opinion changed.

Rules are being manipulated. The refusal of the meeting using a rule with a date of 1st January when the AGM took place on 10th January, I am not going to check dates stated here are correct, I have stated them to show the principle, is out of order and manipulation of the membership. The only common sense reason for such a rule is to prevent un-necessary expense in the days immediately prior to an AGM which is not the situation in this matter.

If I were a member, I would not be happy with these explanations from afar, I would want to hear them "face to face". :)

DID JOHN MCORD PUT ANY THING ON THE BHW OR ON THIS SIGHT THAT IS DETRIMENTAL TO THE SNFC IF I AM WRONG I NEVER SAW ANY THING

Yes in a post he said "far as I can see we have people running marking stations that are not fit for the job" surely you can't make a statement like without having proof of this or something to warrant a statement like that

I am not a member of the SNFC, but have read this and other posts regarding this saga with interest, from the standpoint of a prospective member.

At this time, I would not go near the Club with regards to applications. I am sad about this, as the SNFC was THE National.

I have read the letter from the SNFC website and I am not impressed, nor has my opinion changed.

Rules are being manipulated. The refusal of the meeting using a rule with a date of 1st January when the AGM took place on 10th January, I am not going to check dates stated here are correct, I have stated them to show the principle, is out of order and manipulation of the membership. The only common sense reason for such a rule is to prevent un-necessary expense in the days immediately prior to an AGM which is not the situation in this matter.

If I were a member, I would not be happy with these explanations from afar, I would want to hear them "face to face". :)

Yeah, lets all throw the rule books away and not bother about proper procedures. We could just get all the experts on here to say what's right or what's wrong!!

Yes in a post he said "far as I can see we have people running marking stations that are not fit for the job" surely you can't make a statement like without having proof of this or something to warrant a statement like that

Unsealed baskets & less than 4 at marking station is proof enough surely.....

Unsealed baskets & less than 4 at marking station is proof enough surely.....

For an unsealed basket it could have come off anywhere as it wasn't noticed until the race point and for not being enough members there was there not Mr rankin Mr Cullen Mr McCord and one other as Mr McCord had a witness to comments made to him while waiting or am I reading things wrong

For an unsealed basket it could have come off anywhere as it wasn't noticed until the race point and for not being enough members there was there not Mr rankin Mr Cullen Mr McCord and one other as Mr McCord had a witness to comments made to him while waiting or am I reading things wrong

Rab, its all bs m8, f kin cover up again.

Think you reading it wrong

Rab, its all bs m8, f kin cover up again.

Answers all on the website Delboy, doesn't look like a cover up to me, you wanted transparency, it's all there for everyone to see

Think you reading it wrong

Answers all on the website Delboy, doesn't look like a cover up to me, you wanted transparency, it's all there for everyone to see

Behave yersel Dougie, the f kin national has too many question marks over it without all this sh yte. You must be getting transported by McCord to be backing this, am I right?

Yeah, lets all throw the rule books away and not bother about proper procedures. We could just get all the experts on here to say what's right or what's wrong!!

Yeah,let's just let this club go down the drain because the so called experts don't want open and transparency within the club,is there something they don't want out in the open? I don't know but IMO it's beginning to look that way too just about everyone in this sport,if you want a club to be proud of again get an EGM get things cleared up,it looks like only one side want things out in the open,So what is there to hide.