S N F C

Guest VICEPRESIDENT

Just asking here, How many members did the SNRPC get from the SNFC. :animatedpigeons:

[/quote

The number is not important the fact that ANY members left to join another organisation is or should be alarming to the rest of your members.

At a time when numbers are dwindling through natural wastage no one can afford to have members leaving, especially under such distasteful circumstances.

Remember you's all think winning in the "big" club carries more prestige, that prestige is already eroding and you's are daft enough to let it get destroyed over Personalities and Geography instead of Truth and Transparency but you's are well aware of the problems in the running of the SNFC but choose to bury your heads.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ame='greegsy' date='24 February 2015 - 20:37 PM' timestamp='1424810235' post='968288']

Nothing wrong with the S.N.F.C just the minority on this site that would argue with there shadow some of the comments have been laughable it started out alright then lost its way descended into a slagging match then got boring and died.

The EGM should have been allowed,the blocking of it by the officials was plain stupid IMO but it's done now and am quite sure everyone will make their own relevant decisions as to how they feel about the situation.Good luck to all in 2015

so rule 10 prevented the EGM because was not submitted before janurary 1st...what date was the AGM?

and does rule 10 state jan 1st of what year....grievance was brought to light after AGM so does that not mean Jan 1st 2016?..or because race was 2014 so Jan 1st 2015 deadline?

just trying to understand a dodgy worded rule with a get out clause..thats all :)

regards

Mick

Guest greegsy

Nothing wrong with the S.N.F.C just the minority on this site that would argue with there shadow some of the comments have been laughable it started out alright then lost its way descended into a slagging match then got boring and died.

o

Nothing wrong with a club losing members and a deficit in finance of over £12k in one year ??

How much more could be wrong with it ??

Alexd, welcome to the site, your right some of the comments have been laughable, Dundee and Fife are full of comics ;)

so rule 10 prevented the EGM because was not submitted before janurary 1st...what date was the AGM?

and does rule 10 state jan 1st of what year....grievance was brought to light after AGM so does that not mean Jan 1st 2016?..or because race was 2014 so Jan 1st 2015 deadline?

just trying to understand a dodgy worded rule with a get out clause..thats all :)

regards

Mick

Like you Mick, I'm not a member and this part of the ruling seemed odd to me. The race was 2014, so if the Jan 2015 deadline for EGM, why was the question ruled out of order at the 2015 AGM? When the members were not satisfied with that ruling and requested an EGM to discuss the matter, previously ruled out of order, they have been refused their EGM using this clause 10, but I would have thought that clause could only be used Jan 2016.

What is abundantly clear is that those in the positions of trust do not want this matter discussed whatsoever.

I am not really that interested, as a non member, but as a prospective member, I would like to know that the Club is well run and settled within its membership. I don't want to become embroiled in Club arguments. :)

regards

Mick

Very interesting Mr. Moran :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

The way I see it is that members get a new book from the SNFC every year and the rules for that year are in it.

If a rule states a certain date that is the date for that year only as the following year it might be changed at the AGM

and this change would be in the new book.

Just asking here, How many members did the SNRPC get from the SNFC. :animatedpigeons:

[/quote

The number is not important the fact that ANY members left to join another organisation is or should be alarming to the rest of your members.

At a time when numbers are dwindling through natural wastage no one can afford to have members leaving, especially under such distasteful circumstances.

Remember you's all think winning in the "big" club carries more prestige, that prestige is already eroding and you's are daft enough to let it get destroyed over Personalities and Geography instead of Truth and Transparency but you's are well aware of the problems in the running of the SNFC but choose to bury your heads.

Of course you are correct that any members that resign is a concern, and I know it saddens me to see this great club, continuously brought down by a minority that think they are bigger than the club itself.

It's not about "burying your heads" as you put it, it's about upholding democratic decisions made by the members, committee and officials that were put in place by the members. Not everything can go the way we would like it to but then that's the way life goes.

I'm sure the majority of members that truly have the SNFC at heart will stay exactly where they are, only time will tell. What would concern me if I was a member of SNRPC is when/if these guys move across to your club, how you will cope when they start telling your members, committee and officials what they are doing wrong and start running their own agendas in your club, that is to say if they are accepted as members of course.

We all have different ideas and paths to follow, I wish everyone a successful 2015 whatever you chose

ame='greegsy' date='24 February 2015 - 20:37 PM' timestamp='1424810235' post='968288']

Of course you are correct that any members that resign is a concern, and I know it saddens me to see this great club, continuously brought down by a minority that think they are bigger than the club itself.

It's not about "burying your heads" as you put it, it's about upholding democratic decisions made by the members, committee and officials that were put in place by the members. Not everything can go the way we would like it to but then that's the way life goes.

I'm sure the majority of members that truly have the SNFC at heart will stay exactly where they are, only time will tell. What would concern me if I was a member of SNRPC is when/if these guys move across to your club, how you will cope when they start telling your members, committee and officials what they are doing wrong and start running their own agendas in your club, that is to say if they are accepted as members of course.

We all have different ideas and paths to follow, I wish everyone a successful 2015 whatever you chose

Naedoos your statement about member moving to the snrpc is just trying to cause trouble worry about your own club and stop tryin to involve everybody else in your mess end of :animatedpigeons:

We all have different ideas, you think yours and I'll continue to think mine :animatedpigeons:

What you wrote is not an idea are you stupid or just daft or just both :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Won't lower myself to answer you again as you are the one that is obviously stupid, daft or both. Your previous post stated "stop trying to involve everybody else" when you yourself couldn't wait to post 4 times on the first page of the thread!!

The way I see it is that members get a new book from the SNFC every year and the rules for that year are in it.

If a rule states a certain date that is the date for that year only as the following year it might be changed at the AGM

and this change would be in the new book.

Do the new books come out after the AGM, thus reflecting any changes made at the AGM or before the AGM, thus preventing any changes from being made at the AGM?

I would suspect they come out after the AGM, thus reflecting that the current year runs from AGM to AGM as is most practices. First part of the AGM closes the year, second part starts the new year. This being the case, it would not be a date year, but a season year, as in this season 2015 - 2016. :)