Snrpc

geordie1234

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup AGM this Saturday 1pm at Newbridge Bowling Club.

Looks like Chelmsford or Billericay on 2oth June for inland National that's on the proposals, only one Inland National which is enough.

The Gold Medal race will be almost certainly be from Reims on friday 26th June and trust me its a beautiful medal and wouldn't look out of place in anyone home, worth a few bob as well!

Not sure if SNRPC are going to Ancenis this year, it depends on options. They might be convoying with someone or they might even consider going on their own to the longest race. However members will decide.

The last Channel race will probably be Arras on Friday July 10th or 17th, again all these race points have still to be determined by the members!

Forgot to say YB National is Scheduled for Sat 5th Sept from Peterborough, although again not set in stone. :D :D :D

Plenty room geo no probs about that .

They'll need every inch of room to accomodate the deluge of fanciers who will send with them, the SNFC on the other hand will probably lose more than the £12,241 they lost in 2014 due to fanciers boycotting them. Quite right too. Imo

You only win a diploma if its an allocated prize m8! :)

Ok m8,have no idea why all birds timed are published on the result though,which does not seem right with a national club,there are a lot of lads in my club who quote positions they have won in the snrpc which I know are incorrect due to the printed birdages.?

Ok m8,have no idea why all birds timed are published on the result though,which does not seem right with a national club,there are a lot of lads in my club who quote positions they have won in the snrpc which I know are incorrect due to the printed birdages.?

I know what u mean m8. They maybe got a position on the result but if it isn't allocated or pro rata they don't win a diploma. However they all know that when they enter. :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons:

Surely if your vel makes the result it gets published?

It was spoken about it years ago when I was on the committee , most felt that as there was not that many birds sent they could put all/most birds on result ,but only 1/10 won a diploma , for the wee guy to time a bird even outside prizes it was good for him to see his name on result . Yes as hoody says some manipulate it , just like winning 1st club 1st 3bclub 1st fed is 3 first to some .