Snfc

aye ready

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion it should definitely be a requirement to verify arrivals and it would be better if we could see the race progressing. If there are unsatisfactory checks in place that should be addressed with immediate effect. Additional verification via wing stamps if required. Why should we be the only country in the modern world that cannot do this ? I can view any International & Eastern European national race via web site updates as the race is progressing.

It makes it too easy for anybody inclined

Yes make a verification call to the club but instead of public it should be the opposite jmo

Very true but that to sounds like we have an ongoing problem , if we have a cheat he can't be doing it on his own , either someone at a marking station or a driver / convoyer must be in on it . And this is not an accusation I'm just stating the facts . Any thoughts Guys??? Because I agree with last post about watching the race unfold def the way forward .

Hell all Mighty why in the hell not Tiger, thought it was becoming common knowledge. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Using Rule 10 which states officials can denie the EGM if not called before the 1st of January absolutely scandalous. :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

So basically because a request for an EGM is denied on the grounds that the Officials in their opinion don't think it would be in the Clubs best interest to clears matters up.

Also that the Appeal for an EGM wasn't lodged before January 1st it is conveniently booted out. Strange cause the AGM itself wasn't until Jan 10th.

So this means it will drag on til November 30th I believe til another Appeal for an EGM could be lodged.

Don't know why it should take so long, it can be sorted a lot quicker than that. What is there to hide ????????????

TIME TO MOVE ON ,THE END,scotland.gif

this was on the snfc web site''. Ypres Race Incident 2014 16 September 2014

Upon discovery by the convoyers of a top back lid seal missing on one of the baskets at the liberation site at Ypres the President instructed the convoyers to record all ring details and re-rubber all the birds in this basket in the presence of Stefaan van Moerbeke - our contact and adviser at Ypres.

The basket was then re-sealed and paperwork was signed by the convoyers and Stefaan.

Details were forwarded to the secretary and an extensive investigation of the incident was carried out in the office – before and after liberation right up to completion of the race.

Paperwork showed that one bird was missing from the basket in question –

this bird was not timed in by the fancier. It also showed that another bird from the basket in question had been recorded as being in a neighbouring basket at the marking station so had obviously been put in the wrong basket.

After considering all the information the President decided that no further action required to be taken as it appeared to be a genuine clerical error at the marking station.

Subsequent individual written statements from officials and members of the marking station involved stated that at no time were the baskets left unattended with less than five marking station officials present.

This is an incident that we must all take heed of and be extra vigilant at the marking stations to ensure that all birds are recorded and placed in the correct basket and that all baskets are securely sealed.

Using Rule 10 which states officials can denie the EGM if not called before the 1st of January absolutely scandalous. :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

hahahaha *expletive removed* cover up AGAIN, how the fk can this rule come into play as the last President refused to talk about the subject at the AGM , the members have decided and have a right to an EGM. :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: I sense a massive lawsuit here. :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

I'm sorry but I'm now 100% sure they have something to hide . Absolutely disgraceful , all the members who now say end of let's move on I wonder how they would be if it was their name that was tarnished ??????. There's two members who,s name is tarnished here not just on sided on my behalf . What's that saying sh ite sticks ??????

Another thing that bothers me is why don't the SNFC get embarrassed about it all. Their the laughing stock all over the world now! Wouldn't be surprised if quite a few letters starting appearing in the weekly papers in the next few weeks and months. The Whole sport in Scotland needs a right good shake up from top to bottom, and the rules also need looked at or revised. Its a disgraceful scenario! :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: