Clearance Sale

I have been asked to organise a sale of pigeons, baskets etc on behalf of the widow of Graeme Scott (BASIN VIEW)

The sale will take place on SAT 7th February in The Plough, 48 Market Street, Forfar, DD8 3EW. There will be approx. 60 lots,the sale will start 14 00

I am on holiday for a week and will organise details, pedigrees on the pens, on the day of the sale.

For further info my Mob. No is 07773363406

Edited by flying fifer

Have been to see birds for sale. Can confirm there are 58 birds. There are 8 birds bought direct from the Barcelona Challenge Loft of McGee/Tyreman all with pedigrees, there are a further 10 birds bred from these pigeons. Graeme was obviously trying to build a team of birds to compete at National level. He had some minor success, his best result being with one of the Barcelona Challenge birds, this being a hen named Basin View Mademoiselle which was 11th Sect, 13th Open SNFC Clermont 2012. This hen and similarly bred pigeons will all be in the sale. If you are looking for birds to compete at National level then don't think you can go wrong with these, they are bred for the distance. There are some nestbowls, gallipots and baskets. For further info please phone me on 07773363406. AW THE BEST