Dwindling Members

Hi

I am the sec of GHS and i would like to point out that the statement above regarding the votes is incorrect, i was informed after the meeting that the boundry for GHS was the river carron and as the new loft would be over the boundry they could not become members also as was stated on the evening as the loft would be on the North side of fed and located next to Airth club it would be more beneficial for the fliers to join Airth or another club in the North as GHS is located in the South side of Fed.

I can only state the correct facts and therefore do want involved in any politics.

Scotty M

This part of what is wrong in the sport, some one comes up with a story they have not the facts so causes unrest to other s ,if you had not been so prompt with your reply your club would have been slaughtered .

The rpra, Snfc, are both in disarray due to the old school holding hands and not moving with modern times . Very sad.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I am the sec of GHS and i would like to point out that the statement above regarding the votes is incorrect, i was informed after the meeting that the boundry for GHS was the river carron and as the new loft would be over the boundry they could not become members also as was stated on the evening as the loft would be on the North side of fed and located next to Airth club it would be more beneficial for the fliers to join Airth or another club in the North as GHS is located in the South side of Fed.

I can only state the correct facts and therefore do want involved in any politics.

Scotty M

Thank you for your reply, I would like to point out that the fancier who applied to join this club informed me directly that he was only told his application was unsuccessful and no reason or mention of boundaries were given to him.

Thank you for your reply, I would like to point out that the fancier who applied to join this club informed me directly that he was only told his application was unsuccessful and no reason or mention of boundaries were given to him.

maby should have done his homework better as he dosent appear to even be in the same fed section , strange why he wouldnt apply to club where he lives though