Microscope Testing

showman

Samples taken and sent to a Laboratory could take at least 24 Hrs to arrive then perhaps more if the Lab Assistant is inundated with samples adding another 24 Hrs. Any I have done myself show no moving matter and you are basically looking for eggs. I know I have difficulty ascertaining what is matter and what the books show as detrius.

The quicker it's done the better especially for canker swab ,as they do move around , dropping samples are different as you are only looking for worm eggs and occusts for cocci ,and I agree with Peter to the untrained eye it's quite hard to tell the difference between vegetable matter /bubbles/eggs.

I have a new scope ,as i sold my first one years ago ,when i purchased it there was a chart

Supplied with it telling you what to look for ,i have a new one now but no chart,anyone know

Where i can get a chart showing what to look for ,IE worm eggs ,cocci eggs ECT.?

I have a new scope ,as i sold my first one years ago ,when i purchased it there was a chart

Supplied with it telling you what to look for ,i have a new one now but no chart,anyone know

Where i can get a chart showing what to look for ,IE worm eggs ,cocci eggs ECT.?

This may help http://forum.pigeonbasics.com/topic/64319-microscope-for-sale/page__p__813047__hl__brunel__fromsearch__1entry813047